Online-buying Experience?

I want to ask about online-buying experience..

If u all observe the hardware prices at the stores abroad ,u would come to know that those are cheaper as compared to available at our shops after conversion of dollar to rupees and then adding the shipping cost..

So why dont we all prefer to buy these things online????

Has anyone experienced that??

Particularly laptops type things....

What do u say??

Did you include customs and duties plus time it will take to have it shipped compared to going to the market and picking the thing off the shelf?

yes in cluding custom and duties..time doesnt matter at least for me!!!!all can wait for a month unless there is severe need!!!

^after seeing shipping price you will just forget about it.

if you have relative or friend out there then it suites you only if any one's there to take your things along with him/her.

I waited for my laptop like that.

it was costing me £40/Kg on shipping.

that would be great..This is what I am looking for...Any relative or friend coming from abroad..Because it can save u many bucks of money afterall!!!!

Well I have tried it and prefer to use the method of having it brought over with a friend / relative. The reason for this is that after adding shipping costs and custom botheration issues for electronic products, its just not worth it.

bored is right been there done that...relative friend method is the best!

Online-buying is worthless, if you want to buy computer hardware

You live in lahore, so you can head over to galaxy computers

they have all the stuff and I find them cheap compared to prices at other shops

ONline buying is not best in Pakistan.

My experience is for online buying ebay is best, if u have paypal account.

what about online experience of Pakistani companies, is it satisfactory. also tell me does galaxy ships to Islamabad and how much it costs.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ONline buying is not best in Pakistan.

My experience is for online buying ebay is best, if u have paypal account.

[/quote]

when buying from ebay, do you incur custom duties on the stuff you buy?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

when buying from ebay, do you incur custom duties on the stuff you buy?

[/quote]

Does’nt matter from where you purchase (expect duty free shops) custom duties are must.