One counterpart .com domain every day.....FREE!

Ok here is the idea. I have started a website where I will be giving you those high traffic domains whose .com version is not registered. The domains could be TLD or ccTLD.

For example if there is a domain abc.net or abc.co.uk which receives daily traffic of about 20,000 and its .com version is not registered then I will post it on website for anyone to grab. It will be an equal opportunity for everyone.

How does that sound?

You can view it here DNSafety - Save domain before someone else takes it!

This is just a small effort on the part of mine, I am noob in this field and no idea if it will work. Just giving it a try...you never know

Yesterday I added first domain and with in 10-15 mins it was registered by somebody. Congrats to who ever he/she is :)

Increasing your own traffic by giving away domains... Nice!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Increasing your own traffic by giving away domains… Nice!
[/quote]

Yup. People are asking me why don’t I purchase all these domains. Well…simply because I can’t. I don’t have enough money to spend…although I have bought a few…but I can’t buy all of them.

It’s a very unique idea never done before!!

When I added today's domain....it was gone with in 10 minutes.

Tomorrow's domain preview added.

Damn. Having a bunch of these domains could easily make you some money when domains are parked!

Although, if the domains get registered within 10 mins, then I don't think I will be able to get my hands on any domain. :P

Btw techman, you must have a couple of these domains registered to yourself. How many visits does the .com counterpart pull?

Damn. Having a bunch of these domains could easily make you some money when domains are parked!

Although, if the domains get registered within 10 mins, then I don’t think I will be able to get my hands on any domain. :P

Btw techman, you must have a couple of these domains registered to yourself. How many visits does the .com counterpart pull?

[/quote]

Yaar I just got two domains 2, 3 days ago so I have no idea how it will fare. So I will wait and see but hope for the best.

Ok here is the idea. I have started a website where I will be giving you those high traffic domains whose .com version is not registered. The domains could be TLD or ccTLD.

For example if there is a domain abc.net or abc.co.uk which receives daily traffic of about 20,000 and its .com version is not registered then I will post it on website for anyone to grab. It will be an equal opportunity for everyone.

How does that sound?

You can view it here DNSafety - Save domain before someone else takes it!

This is just a small effort on the part of mine, I am noob in this field and no idea if it will work. Just giving it a try…you never know

Yesterday I added first domain and with in 10-15 mins it was registered by somebody. Congrats to who ever he/she is :)

[/quote]

Very nice business idea. But if some domain worth more in your eyes then remember to grab it yourself. :)

Yup. People are asking me why don’t I purchase all these domains. Well…simply because I can’t. I don’t have enough money to spend…although I have bought a few…but I can’t buy all of them.

It’s a very unique idea never done before!!

[/quote]

You post a link for Dyndns. Referral link?

You post a link for Dyndns. Referral link?

[/quote]

Yup. Trying to monetize the effort. Although I know no one will click on the link. Will use other ways like adsense, banners later once the site is popular.

Great idea TechMan!

Thumbs up! :D

Great idea TechMan!

Thumbs up! :D

[/quote]

Thanks. Today’s domain was gone in 1 minute as per one member on another forum :)

Why dont you try domain tasting? You can check a domain for traffic and then can drop it if no traffic is on it. and not to mention, i think it is not the domain's name which makes its worth, rather what domain is about is more important.

Why dont you try domain tasting? You can check a domain for traffic and then can drop it if no traffic is on it. and not to mention, i think it is not the domain’s name which makes its worth, rather what domain is about is more important.
[/quote]

Domain tasting is now difficult as per new ICANN rules.

I registered 5 domains in last two hours ;) using your idea.

Thanks TechMan.

I registered 5 domains in last two hours ;) using your idea.

Thanks TechMan.

[/quote]

Good!

I registered these domains.

welt-der-links.com = welt-der-links.de

mosgorzdrav.com = mosgorzdrav.ru

lowrysfarm-ec.com = lowrysfarm-ec.jp

seibu-group.com = seibu-group.co.jp

noilapozo.com = noilapozo.hu

If they work well, I will register more.

Hey Techman, can you develop websites and maintain them?

Hey Techman, can you develop websites and maintain them?
[/quote]

Yes I can but it is time consuming.

I sent u a pm, did u receive it

I sent u a pm, did u receive it
[/quote]

Yes and I have replied.