ONE and A1 pakages of jazz and telenor

hey telenor and jazz introduce new pakages.

but a confusion is there>>>>>>>>>>>>

there Is extra 40 pasa for 1st mint. ie 1.00 + .40 = 1.40 + tax.

so What is that .40 in both pakages of jazz and telenor

dnt know.

Connection set up.

What's Mobilink's off-net calls rate? Telenor's off-net is Rs. 1.40 (2nd minute onwards, w/o taxes, after the 0.40 call setup charge)

Btw, has anyone noted that Telenor indirectly hit Mobilink in their ad, and this price (on-net) was introduced by Mobilink, followed by Telenor? Interesting...

(can someone correct me here, if needed?)

for First minute of a call you have to pay 40 paisa for first minute only. But what is idea behind either God knows or Telenor. Seems something fishing in this package.

these packages have beaten Warid's "Zem Lowest"

i still dont know why they are still looting people by even giving low call rate but also including some hidden charges. one can also think they might charge that 40ps when someone give a miss call coz then they can say that it was charged as call setup fee.

telenor is becoming shities in terms of marketing and packages i think they have lost there minds. they cant think by themselves and just copy others ideas. and i really hate cheaters.

Yaar what will be the callrates with tax oof both packages... Jazz one And Talkshawk A1 ? Pls Tell Me

1.79 Rs. for First Minute Onnet

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hey telenor and jazz introduce new pakages.

but a confusion is there>>>>>>>>>>>>

there Is extra 40 pasa for 1st mint. ie 1.00 + .40 = 1.40 + tax.

so What is that .40 in both pakages of jazz and telenor

[/quote]

1.40Rs at first minute and 1Rs on furhter minutes.

i dont know about jazz i hate mobilink.

Wait a second. The "set up fee" is charged AFTER the call is picked up (i.e. the person on the other end picks up the phone).

Companies (unless they're unethical) don't charge for giving bells to others. That doesn't really take place anywhere that I've been to.

So... set up fee = not the fee to get yourself onto the network and hear the bells go through. A call is set up when the call is established (i.e. when the person on the other end ANSWERS the call).

but my question is whats the need for this fee? they are saying 1min= 1 rs.

then whats these 40 pasas.

What's the need for charging customers the Rs. 1 per outgoing call to other Telenor numbers? *rolls eyes*

That "fee" is just a name. Effectively, it's a 1st-minute and 2nd-minute scheme.

and yeah BTW who has that much free time to talk to someone longer who is a stranger just like they are saying every no is FnF no.

I was being sarcastic!

What I hinted is that it's a package, and a pricing strategy. This will prevent people from misusing it, and it will ensure that customers end up using the minutes in a justified manner (since if people love to make crank calls and what-not for the first minute, the call "set up fee" will discourage this behavior, while the legit users won't mind... in most cases).

I wouldn't, since in the long run, it would actually be cheaper. Do some calculations, and find out how long it takes for you to cover the amount of Rs. 0.40 fully (hint: not many).

Telenor to Other Mobile Operators* Rs. 1.4 / min

so 1st minute wil b 1.40+0.40+25% tax and from 2nd minute it wil b 1.40 + 25% tax here i wanna know that the 25% tax wil apply to the full call or on each minute?anyway what i feel is that it z cheap for telenor to telenor but to other networks it z not cheaper may b equal to zong which costs 1,65 to other networks.

This package isn't for short calls, to begin with!

And it's 15%, not 25%. Only Warid charges 25% tax since they don't deduct it when you load the scratch card.

What are the rates for Mobilink's off-net calls?

Telenor's rates, for further clarification:

On-net: (this is the same for Mobilink's on-net calls as well)

1st minute: 1 + 0.40 + tax

2nd minute onwards: 1 + tax

Off-net:

1st minute: 1.40 + 0.40 + tax

2nd minute onwards: 1.40 + tax.

So Yaar On Mobilink/Telenor On This Package Also The %15 Tax Will Be Apply From 1st Minute... On Both Network...But What Will The Call Rates From 1st to 2nd Minutes On Both Network For On-Net And Off-Net Calss?

butt my dears you all people know that when u load card it deduct 10% advance. So it is ALWAYS 25%. NO MATTER WITH NETWORK.

yeah but they deduct in advance not in calls, only warid deduct this tax in calls.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yeah but they deduct in advance not in calls, only warid deduct this tax in calls.
[/quote]

So what make it differnance, once you recharge any amount it already paid whether it deducted at time call or at time of recharge. You are not able to get back what ever amount in balance.