ON what isp youtube hd and high quality videos play smoothly

Dear friends:

ON what isp youtube hd and high quality videos play smoothly.Iam wateen customerwith 1mb connection. ON it Youtube videos stop again and again day time.At night videos do not play prope

properly After long time buffering they play for shorttime and stop again and again. Speedbit video accelerator is also useless even normal videos. Is evo or linkdot net performance is better

than Wateen. What isp plays all types of Youtube videos day and night

PTCL play youtube Videos Fine :)

Try it

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

PTCL play youtube Videos Fine :)

Try it

[/quote]

R O F L

R O F L

[/quote]

Yup PTCL rocks if it works

or else Crap

Youtube 360p videos work fine here on 1mb ptcl broadband

Come on.. it doesn't even stream normal videos for us,forget streaming HD.Ptcl streaming is highly pathetic.

hmm mine is ok i dunno what you have problem :(

Youtube videos work fine on ptcl. Atleast my experience is fine. As far as HD videos are concerned you need more than 1mb connection for them to play without buffer, as they require more than 110Kbps which is the maximum speed on 1mb connection

Maybe for you ? DU meter shows the speeds doesn't go above 40-45KB/sec.SOmething is wrong..at least not from my end.

Yup PTCL rocks if it works

or else Crap

[/quote]

OMG does it work ? For me it was just for 2 days and again same disconnections and blah blah. PTCL needs a new imported management.

OMG does it work ? For me it was just for 2 days and again same disconnections and blah blah. PTCL needs a new imported management.

[/quote]

lol ‘imported’.What ever happened to the local brainpower in our society? :)

PTCL does not need management at all. They are too messed up to be managed.

PTCL does not need management at all. They are too messed up to be managed.
[/quote]

Name an ISP who isn’t. :D

i am using ptcl 4mb broadband and youtube and others streaming works fine.you should upgrade your connection to enjoy smooth youtube streaming.

ptcl 8mbps plays hd videos smoothly.