OMG Where are we heading TV Commercials

Does anybody notice and watched a Energy drink ad by the name of "Powerful". Watched it on i think "ARY News" and others.

Yeah the one with a girl smiling while playing with the room key in her finger and a man standing behind with a energy drink.

the ad is edited but Mature audience will understand the situation i guess ........ seriously WTF.

btw you can watch the full ad here

I want this drink

[quote=“attock, post:2, topic:22119”]

I want this drink

[/quote]

you can get it in any super mart or store.

kya kamran miyan, read in between the lines...

Mk did u ever have it ? or u r more interested in watching the commercial...

U can hv this dri

[quote="attock, post:4, topic:22119"]

[/quote]

U can have it from any nokar ki dukan ...

so you want us to destroy public property on next Friday after prayers ? if you are offended by this ad simply tune into pogo

pakistanis are like watching indian items those wearing shorts n fishnets along with family is considered truHD Entertainment and 50 second of western tv ad will be haram behodgi etc... drop this BS dual standards put parental guides and mind your own business don't judge whats bad and whats good for others

lol@items

Worse profanities are portrayed (not visually) regularly in Pakistani Dramas that our families consume by the sh**load.

I am pretty sure that our complex standards on this issue leaves foreign marketing teams confused ... skin and suggestive postures ---> HARAM,

implied husband raping sister-in-law , bhabhi having crush on devar, bhai running away with dulhan ----> NO-SKIN NO-PROBLEM

Oops !! Dat was vit harsh. ..

I am liking this thread.

Attock forget likin n dislikin ... first tell me did u get the culprit drink ...

[quote=“attock, post:4, topic:22119”]

[/quote]

:D

[quote=“armada, post:7, topic:22119”]

so you want us to destroy public property on next Friday after prayers ? if you are offended by this ad simply tune into pogo

pakistanis are like watching indian items those wearing shorts n fishnets along with family is considered truHD Entertainment and 50 second of western tv ad will be haram behodgi etc... drop this BS dual standards put parental guides and mind your own business don't judge whats bad and whats good for others

[/quote]

i am never offended by these ads as long as i am watching it alone, i enjoy it :P

but you know lot of us watch tv with their family so the indication is for them not me, i just share it to raise awareness :D

[quote=“APC_UPS, post:5, topic:22119”]

Mk did u ever have it ? or u r more interested in watching the commercial...

[/quote]

haha you are funny.

@Admins install some chat plugin please.

S lon

[quote="attock, post:16, topic:22119"]

@Admins install some chat plugin please.

[/quote]

As long as therez no harsh arguments. .. arguments shud b constructive ....

Neways my question is still unanswered. .. did u or u didn't get a CHUSKI!!!!

[quote=“MrKamran, post:14, topic:22119”]

i am never offended by these ads as long as i am watching it alone, i enjoy it :P

but you know lot of us watch tv with their family so the indication is for them not me, i just share it to raise awareness :D

[/quote]

seems like you are stuck in previous century or something since this Facebook has arrived and gain popularity no one watch tv anymore from grandmother to grandson everyone is watching nicki minaj anaconda type of videos on FB & i dont have any objection with this

Well sir i got a lil inspiration frm u ... not to pat ur back but i like readin ur replies in diff threads ... u always end up in makin pessimistic answers

KNOCK KNOCK !!! what or ho r these creature?