OLD Video Games You Were Addicted To

Share all video games you played and addicted to when you were a kid and you will love to play them again sometime.

I will start with me.

We had a Nintendo Console when i was a kid back in 1994, so my favorites were at that time Mario, Super Mario Bros (Came on Separate Cassette), Donkey Kong, Tanks and Pacman.

1998 and after got addicted to PC and below video games.

Captain Claw

eaac603e7924db71bb85a586a43b33cf_full.jp hqdefault.jpg

The graphics and details of the game was superb at that time, this came bundled with our new pc at that time and i got instantly addicted to it, also play it from time to time now.

Duke Nukem 3D

duke_nukem_3d_home.jpg duke.jpg

if you missed this game when you were a kid, i am sure you are really not a true gamer enough :P i played it a lot in early 1999 when i got my hands on it.

Delta force

Delta+Force+1+-+gameopc.com.jpg hqdefault.jpg

One of my all time favorite fps video games when i was a kid.

and after that a long list continues on which i will share in this thread another time.

--- Btw lets us know what video games you loved and played when you were a kid.

mario ...... street fighter ...... snow bros ........ dinosaurs and cadillacs

I don't remember those games i played in childhood

thanx to all these games i got addicted with that i got standin ovation from my mom in shape of chapal and many vipers had this opportunity that broke cux ov me .........

[quote=“armada, post:3, topic:22226”]

I don’t remember those games i played in childhood

[/quote]

752_vladimir-putin-gtfo.gif

:P

Look i was poor and still a poor i didn't had any console at home until 2004, but before that i used to go to video game shop where i buy 5 coins for 1pkr MrKamran i gotta tell you those were the awesome days no Power outages and no terrorism so fuckin peaceful i used to spend lots of time there in game club it was fun playing games and other dudes stand beside and give encouragement comments, games i remember street fighter (aka sua chita toba etc) , taken 2 3, snow brows (aka chichu michu) contra and one i play alot was Ralph wali fighting game there was several other games but I was so little and couldn't pronounce Game names actually we had given our own names to each game and characters...

Adult comment / 18+

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

There was this old videogame on one of those old consoles (don't remember which one). It was a japanese card game. There were all these strippers and the player. Whenever the player pulled the right move, the girl stripped one layer. At the end of the game there was nothing left.... Yeah it was probably my favorite.

:P[/quote]

6a2d6094518435f29aeef8d206d17b2c.jpg

Remember this? That's metal slug, i played this game so much it was real addiction so much action packed, COD? Bitchh please

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:22226”]

Look i was poor and still a poor i didn’t had any console at home until 2004, but before that i used to go to video game shop where i buy 5 coins for 1pkr MrKamran i gotta tell you those were the awesome days no Power outages and no terrorism so fuckin peaceful i used to spend lots of time there in game club it was fun playing games and other dudes stand beside and give encouragement comments, games i remember street fighter (aka sua chita toba etc) , taken 2 3, snow brows (aka chichu michu) contra and one i play alot was Ralph wali fighting game there was several other games but I was so little and couldn’t pronounce Game names actually we had given our own names to each game and characters…

[/quote]

ok ok let me tell you the truth, i am just making this up, i don’t have these games, Nintendo console or pc back then, i am currently using pentium 1 and windows 98 in year 2015. sorry for making you look bad.

on serious note : we were and not are rich but my father thought it will be great for kids to bring them a computer, so he saved some money for it, and the console was pretty much for our whole family to use not mine. and specially was bought for my elder brother because he was also addicted to “games” at that time and my father and mother was very skeptical of him going to game shops and spending too much money their because those games were addictive + he was not concentrating on studies due to my father posting in different city and my mother was taking care of us. so yes you can say we were fortunate enough to have these stuff back then, but lot of other people own them too. i don’t know why you put it that way like i was “Richie Rich” back then :P so cheer up.

Let me bring more games from my childhood because i played alot more than you can imagine...

Here is another addictive 90s game

That is "Wonderboy" it was so amazing dudes aligned themselves to play that game me too

^ Wonder boy was the reason why arcades were always full in early 1990s..

Best Games in childhood

• DAVE
  • Contra
  • Tanks
  • Mario
  • Snowbros
  • Street fighter
  • duck hunt
  • king of fighters 94, 97
  • Streets of rage
  • Alladin (awesome music)
  • Aero blasters
  • Tekken 2
  • Sonic Series
  • Cadilliac and dinosaurs
  • and hundreds more

this auto liking bug has gone too far :)

Zainab she is stalking you

wot do u mean ..... she had also liked that particular game in her chichu michu times ......... its not auto likes but natural one .........

[quote=“armada, post:14, topic:22226”]

Zainab she is stalking you

[/quote]

Yeah buddy, she’s definitely onto something here. :ph34r:

Hey Zainab, I dunno about others but I’m not single, so don’t stalk me… unless if you’re hot, in which case send me a PM. :P

who can remember this one.

giphy.gif

^ i played this as well on a cheap Chinese 1000 rupay wala console it had ram alike disks each contains 2 to 4 games in it...

[quote=“MrKamran, post:17, topic:22226”]

who can remember this one.

giphy.gif

[/quote]

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:11, topic:22226”]

^ Wonder boy was the reason why arcades were always full in early 1990s…

Best Games in childhood

• DAVE
  • Contra
  • Tanks
  • Mario
  • Snowbros
  • Street fighter
  • duck hunt
  • king of fighters 94, 97
  • Streets of rage
  • Alladin (awesome music)
  • Aero blasters