Old is gold

check this out waseem bhai.Old is gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1plUHwAk-Y

lol, that made me nostalgic. The way Adeel Hashmi hi5's the other dude at 0:44 looks gay. Or maybe it was considered to be kool at that time :lol:

btw, here's another one

After this commercial 'No I don't smoke...' was a famous joke among us.

We friends use to give this reply unexpectedly anytime. Like somebody ask 'hey why you come late?' late comer reply 'No I don't smoke' and everyone burst into laugh.

reminded me old days.

i run for like 2 hours daily and smoke too... so what wasim akram is saying is "bullshit" ... and btw. he smokes marlboro... liar

HaHa

I'd like to know what the Chief Justice is smoking.. Seems like awesome stuff, gotta get me some of that ;):lol:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I’d like to know what the Chief Justice is smoking… Seems like awesome stuff, gotta get me some of that ;):lol:
[/quote]

I would say he smokes some pretty powerful GARDA 99.99% pure

Yes this ad is very old and I think it was the best ad of that time. I think now everyone should enjoy that kind of ads, am I right???? But old is always gold.

(A56-James White)

Outsourcing Solution in Pakistan

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yes this ad is very old and I think it was the best ad of that time. I think now everyone should enjoy that kind of ads, am I right??? But old is always gold.

(A56-James White)

Outsourcing Solution in Pakistan

[/quote]

old is not always gold… it can be diseased too

now imagine if this ad is re-made in 2008, with Mohammad Asif replacing Wasim Akram.

Young boys:"Asif bhai ap thakte nahi?"

Asif replies:"Nahi mein cigarette nahi peeta.... (pauses) Sirf Charas!!"

:lol:tum to uskey peechey hi par gaye

What a sight it was to see Asif running in, passing the umpire, hitting the seam, and getting through the defenses of the likes of kevin pietersen, vvs laxman, sehwag, tendulkar and dravid etc.

What a cunning man on the field, what a ch**t** off the field. What a waste of talent.