Odesk Members

Any forum member who is working on odesk i need some info regarding that site as i am member there from last 5 to 6 months and still unable to get a single job anyone with some experience there can guide me?

Use google to find guides on how to become better at landing these freelancing jobs. It will take some time and patience. The best thing you can do is to build up your feedback, and while doing so, try harder to convince (professionally) the client that you're good at what you do, and you can deliver what he/she requires.

P.S. Many members here have used the IRC channel to learn about freelancing. ;) dogarsahab has been at our IRC channel picking up the clues and tips here and there and is finally into freelancing.

yes i am new into freelancing too (web/graphic design etc). got some projects through some contacts but not yet from rentacoder. i've made some bids, its only been few week but as i cant see other bids i have no idea how to start. any tips from the experienced freelancing wpers would be fine yar.

probably make this a freelance tips thread. thanks.