OBD2 Diagnostic Tool for EFI Engines

hey guys

OBD2 Diagnostic Toolkit Project for EFI Engines using ATMEGA32 check this out

Regards

Engr Asad

Nice work may be your device can establish a link with my cars OBDII, so far no scanner been able to. I bought a Trip Computer from UK, still no luck had to sell that great piece of Hardware.

Thumbs up

(Please next time use a better music, it sounded like Altaf Raja's Tum to thray pardesi)

[quote=“macnurv, post:2, topic:15526”]

Nice work may be your device can establish a link with my cars OBDII, so far no scanner been able to. I bought a Trip Computer from UK, still no luck had to sell that great piece of Hardware.

Thumbs up

(Please next time use a better music, it sounded like Altaf Raja’s Tum to thray pardesi)

[/quote]

This device can entertain following protocols

1 - SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 Kbaud)

2 - SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud)

3 - ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)

4 - ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)

5 - ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)

6 - ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 Kbaud)

7 - ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 Kbaud)

8 - ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 Kbaud)

9 - ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 Kbaud)

10 - SAE J1939 CAN (29 bit ID, 250* Kbaud)

11 - USER1 CAN (11* bit ID, 125* Kbaud)

12- USER2 CAN (11* bit ID, 50* Kbaud)

Ok tell me about ur Car + Engine Model?? I have tested it with City, Civic, Corolla, Cultus, Vitz, Passo, Nissan Mocco it worked well ,

i hope it would work with urs as well

Oh Dude i apologize for my bad BG Music i am sorry

Regards

Engr Asad

The car I am talking about is 2004 manual Vitz with 1.0 L 1SZ-FEI4 engine.

Dude no need to apologize about the music, its your video your choice :)

[quote=“macnurv, post:4, topic:15526”]

The car I am talking about is 2004 manual Vitz with 1.0 L 1SZ-FEI4 engine.

Dude no need to apologize about the music, its your video your choice :)

[/quote]

i have tested it with 2006 Vitz it worked well, may be there is some problem with ur OBD2 J1850 Connector

ok i will check it with 2004 manual vitz

I thought so too, let me know if you come up with any thing bro.

[quote=“macnurv, post:6, topic:15526”]

I thought so too, let me know if you come up with any thing bro.

[/quote]

if it is working with 2006 vitz then it must work with 2004 vitz, so ur CHECK Engine Light is ON ?? & u r running ur vitz on CNG ?? if the check engine light goes off after u switch to Petrol then its normal man nothing to worry about,

when EFI Engine is fortified with fumigation type CNG Kit (CNG Ventury in Air intake path) it mislay its foremost control on A/F mixing ratio as Fuel injectors r disengaged by the emulator by adding some dummy pack across it & Advancer is sitting there to cheat the ECU by adding some extra biasing voltage to the MAP/MAF/AFM signal lines in order to advance the ignition time, as the A/F mixing ratio Process is running in closed loop ECU gives up & glow the Check Engine Light, Thumbs up for sequential injection CNG kit but its too expensive nah

No its on petrol, no CNG for any of our wheels. Right now there are no engine check lights, but the thing is I like to keep a track of things and when I drive my favorite car I want to keep an eye on things, for which I bought Car Trip Computer. Problem is neither that or any other scanner can link with my car.

I have a JDM toyota vitz 2002 model with an 16 pin OBD 2 scanner port. I recently purchased launch creader V scan tool from china( http://www.automotive-diagnostic-tools.com/Launch-Creader-V-OBDII-Auto-Scanner-p/lau-301050049.htm). However , it is not reading ecu of the car and giving communication error.The same scanner worked perfectly on all honda cars.All wires of OBD 2 connector are fine and unswitched 12 V are present at pin 16.Any productive help will be appreciated.

is it working with Toyota Corolla (!@#$ EFI Models)??

Yes it is working

hey guys i want to ask u that Cultus efi has OBD1 or OBD2 port and which is the best scanner for that