NUST Admission Test

dudes I have done Alevels and now Im going to appear for NUST UG Admission Test for Engineering

I dont have any idea about FSc syllabus, and I have heard that NUSTs test is mostly based on FSc syllabus

I have 10 days to prepare for it, what do you people recommend how should I prepare

and from where can I get NUSTs Past UG Admission Tests

Get the F.Sc. maths books and memorize the identities, trigonometric formulas, inverse trigonometric formulas, etc.

Additionally, get the E-Cat book and go through it. You will need to hurry since 10 days is barely enough time.

^ Thank you

and what about physics and chemistry would the E-Cat book be enough ?

^ yeah , concentrate on maths of fsc , chem,phy and eng would not be a problem for Alevels student,

The test on 21 june I think

My cousin is also appearing for the entry test

He joined Kips academy for the prepration and they gave 4 books of their own eng,maths,phy,chem to prepare for the exam

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ Thank you

and what about physics and chemistry would the E-Cat book be enough ?

[/quote]

E-CAT covers Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English. Do the maths portion but also memorize the F.Sc. maths book formulas.

Usually 10 Days are not Much More to prepare for the test of NUST! But I hope u will cover that one...Bcoz A-Levels makes the mind of a student Systematic and conceptual..! I beleive...!

You better study alot !!!

I got pretty good grades in Alevel but then i gave NUST test and i didnt get in.. I really regret not taking Nust test preperation classes.. Look if they are providing a crash course or something from Anis Hussain and other institutes.

And yeah, Go through the FSC syllabus and that Book ECAT is also a good one.

E-CAT covers Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English. Do the maths portion but also memorize the F.Sc. maths book formulas.

[/quote]

yeah thats wat i was suggesting .

You better study alot !!!

I got pretty good grades in Alevel but then i gave NUST test and i didnt get in… I really regret not taking Nust test preperation classes… Look if they are providing a crash course or something from Anis Hussain and other institutes.

And yeah, Go through the FSC syllabus and that Book ECAT is also a good one.

[/quote]

You don’t need the preparation classes. They are just a sham.

[/quote]

Ok then Im going to memorize all the maths formulas from FSc1 & 2 maths books and do the ECAT book for phy, chem and eng

Thanks once again

^ Memorize all but concentrate more on the topics I previously listed.

I am telling u I gave the test 2 years ago..it is completely ratta based..dont waste time,minor things are asked..u must learn every temperature and catalyst for evey reaction in chemistry...physics is bit technical so dont bother about that as u have gor very little time...

moreover in maths,80 percent of the paper comprised of Chapter 6 of 1 year(Sequences and Series) and Chapter 8 of first year(Induction) and chapter 6 of 2 year(Conic sections.) u must have grasp on these topics..

as u have done A-levels,u must very concentrate on chemistry..Other things u must have studied in A-levels..