Now Facebook blocked PTCL. Access Restricted (Bad IP)

When i opened facebook today. My ip was blocked

You are trying to access Facebook from an IP (Internet Protocol) address that has been associated with abusive behavior. You may request to have this block lifted from Facebook by contacting us below.

see this thread User accounts compromised on PTCL DSL

Edit

For now only 116.xxxx ip is blocked... don't worry other ip ranges will be blocked too

Yup, I second that. I guess PTCL DSL may be screwing around with our cookies or something, because of which al PTCL IPs are not being "Liked" by Facebook. :)

yeah Ptcl sucks big time... today i logged in fb n the homepage came wasnt mine then i refreshed got another users page...yahoo.com(homepage only) is not opening aswell..hope it will fix soon... any clue how to connect through 119.xx.xx.xx ips?

hey im using micronet and I had the same problem this morning too

GOID!!!...I hav the same problem...im a 119.xx.xx.xx IP too...When i loged in into my facebook account.. I thought that sobody had hacked my iD....the Homepage was of sum girl...But now then i see all ur comments :P...I realize...its someone else's account...WTF is happening?!

same on my server end side! and it seems FB is blocking pakistan ip pools! im testing....

PTCL is so effed up.

So...ITS Facebook to blame?

Dear firecruz, it's not only Facebook. People are having issues with Twitter, YouTube and Google as well.

Facebook would have started blocking Pakistan's IP pools only AFTER they detected that various members' profiles were all being accessed by IP's belonging to Pakistan. The original issue originated from Pakistan, in my humble opinion. :)

confirmed FB and co business partners doing some plan! and FYI GOOGLE WONT EVER BLOCK IT!

1. No issues from google reported yet

2. Micronet and worldcall users also complaining

3. PTCL if proxified is getting passed thru

4. FB support themselves said that its on purpose!

@firecruz please can you post PTCL's response on the issue.

"4. FB support themselves said that its on purpose!"

what! (did you got a response from them?)

if its on purpose its time that even old timers should think of getting it over with facebook

no PTCL response! and guys dont login to the facebook site! there might be someother issues! just hold on!

If it was facebook's fault there would be an uproar all over the world by now. It's true that users from all the ISPs are facing the problem, but the problem is definitely at Pakistan's end.

try it working https://www.facebook.com

thats not the solution to go with SSL,

yeah you can login but all internal FB links like link to some status feed or profile are plain old HTTP which give you same problem!

WORKING fine on LDN....

LDN ftw....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

confirmed FB and co business partners doing some plan! and FYI GOOGLE WONT EVER BLOCK IT!

1. No issues from google reported yet

2. Micronet and worldcall users also complaining

3. PTCL if proxified is getting passed thru

4. FB support themselves said that its on purpose!

[/quote]

Facebook might have done it on purpose, but did you ask why they did it? Google switched to secure login by default, HTTPS, so I guess that’s why they aren’t getting any problems.

Hey u guys R ryt

this thing has also happened to me but if we use different PROXY So the Site is opening well

but i am a little afraid that will that ok >??

i used from adminsucks.com

help please admin :)