Notebook/Netbook

Greetings to everyone! Please suggest me a good notebook based upon your experience, from HP mini series or Dell inspiron. Is Acer trustworthy?

What would be your usage? What is your budget ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

What would be your usage? What is your budget ?
[/quote]

My budget is between 30k to 35k. I will be using it mostly for web browsing but i will prefer the one which could play HD movies too.

I will be using it mostly for web browsing but i will prefer the one which could play HD movies too.
[/quote]

for web browsing and HD movies playback, I would personally prefer a screen size at least 15.6" and here Netbooks don’t fit in.

IMO either you need to increase budget or settle down for some used equipment or would you be happy with 10.1" screen size (mini or netbook)

I think our member “IconSourcing” can better recommend you based on your budget and usage.

for web browsing and HD movies playback, I would personally prefer a screen size at least 15.6" and here Netbooks don’t fit in.

IMO either you need to increase budget or settle down for some used equipment or would you be happy with 10.1" screen size (mini or netbook)

I think our member “IconSourcing” can better recommend you based on your budget and usage.

[/quote]

Well… I wont be going for any ‘used’ gadget as i did not have good experience with used or second hand gadgets(mobiles,computers) in past. I might skip HD for that and my budget can not be increased from max 35k. Good battery life is must.

increase your budget and get the sony vaio for full day usage & for playing HD contents

سستا روے باربار مہنگا روے صرف ایک بار

Have a look at this thread:

http://wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=16027

I think Acer Aspire 5738 best suits you.

increase your budget and get the sony vaio for full day usage & for playing HD contents

سستا روے باربار مہنگا روے صرف ایک بار

[/quote]

Bro as i said earlier, Budget can’t be increased. I believe i can get a new notebook in specified budget and with a warranty. Sony Vaio is way too beyond my budget.

Have a look at this thread:

http://wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=16027

I think Acer Aspire 5738 best suits you.

[/quote]

Thanks for the link. I think price of Acer Aspire 5738 is really attractive.

there are new acer laptops with 15.6 inch screens available with international warranty for 35000 rs in the market but you have to search around for them.

The only thing is that they are celeron machines with 1 mb ram and 250 gb hard disk.

Good for web browsing, dont know about hd movies though.