Not at all tech. "STERoid"

i know its not going to be a popular subject between some of you. i need to know where i can get "Anabolic steroids".

i have read all the risks and effects and i wanna try them. i aint doing any heavy stuff or sports.

i am only gonna try them for 1 month for abs. nothing else. can i get them from zaka. ? if age comes in between then i am 18 but if they ask for prescription then i am done, but my friend works there, i can say him to get me :D . but what do you guys say? i need good or BEST quality cuz i don't wanna die.

which city are you in?

p.s dont take steroids

Lahore.

i am gonna stop using them in one month or as soon as i see my abz. then i am gonna stop using them and train the way i do now. to hell with steroids (after i use them :P)

sorry man I am from Islamabad

Maybe you'd want to read this:

http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/steroids/f/steroids_faq08.htm

man! at the most i am gonna take them 6 times a week. and i said i aint taking them for more than a month.

i have control over my self.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

man! at the most i am gonna take them 6 times a week. and i said i aint taking them for more than a month.

i have control over my self.

[/quote]

Taking anabolic steroids has got nothing to do with how much “self-control” you have. You can’t cheat chemistry. Just like taking too much alcohol will make you impaired no matter how much self-control you have, anabolic steroids would have affects of it’s own.

http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/steroids/f/steroids_faq07.htm

What's the point? Anabolic steroids do help in speeding muscle gain up to some extent, let's say 1 month versus 3-4 months, but they are no magic pills! No matter what, unless you have a serious medical condition of muscle atrophy, you can gain muscle without the help of steroids - and if you can't, they won't be of much help anyways. Additionally, teenagers do gain very little benefits and are at the highest risk level where conditions like stunted growth, acne, female characteristics (yea, you don't wanna have 'em :P ) are the trivial ones but there are more serious issues too.

Now, why not workout consistently for 3 months and avoid the side effects - there are too many of 'em and it isn't worth risking your life for something that's attainable with little patience.

An article for you - from bodybuilders - http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/derek4.htm ...

man i aint gonna take them for more than a month. 4 years is a bit too much. ..

^all these guys are thinking for your benefit :)

well obviously why do i want to turn into trans...

a real life example for steroids gone wrong would be Shoaib Akhtar

contact a doctor. i once met a real ripped and big body builder in the gym and he told me that all good body builders have real good physicians and doctors who prescribed medicines for them (in the form of injections and oral medicine) with the possible side effects according to your conditions (if you have any allergies etc). also doctors will tell you how to use them like 3 months on 3 months off cycle. Don't and Dont ever pop pills on your own. And their is always gonna be side effects even if they are minor.

edit::i just red the post of Asan_N and he has very good points. follow the link....

i know its not going to be a popular subject between some of you. i need to know where i can get “Anabolic steroids”.

i have read all the risks and effects and i wanna try them. i aint doing any heavy stuff or sports.

i am only gonna try them for 1 month for abs. nothing else. can i get them from zaka. ? if age comes in between then i am 18 but if they ask for prescription then i am done, but my friend works there, i can say him to get me :D . but what do you guys say? i need good or BEST quality cuz i don’t wanna die.

[/quote]

Forget steroids. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into. Shrinked testicles is just one of the most common side effects. Ask any doctor.

Just grab a few burgers and fries and you would gain weight in no time…

man i aint gonna take them for more than a month. 4 years is a bit too much. …
[/quote]

My point was, if you are going to take them for a month, why not workout consistently for 3-4 months instead? They will not benefit you in one month if you could gain no muscle in 3-4months. In that case, either way, you have to re-evaluate your diet and overall exercise regime. Most of the time, it’s the diet or excessive activity/exercise to blame.

P.S. you’re sounding like a troll with that username and pattern of your posts.

P.S. you’re sounding like a troll with that username and pattern of your posts.

[/quote]

what i was thinking…

i know its not going to be a popular subject between some of you. i need to know where i can get “Anabolic steroids”.

i am only gonna try them for 1 month for abs. nothing else. can i get them from zaka. ? if age comes in between then i am 18 but if they ask for prescription then i am done, but my friend works there, i can say him to get me :D . but what do you guys say? i need good or BEST quality cuz i don’t wanna die.

[/quote]

ohhh man never ever think abt this again…why do u want to risk ur future life for the sake of 1 month use…use them for even 2 3 days n u wil get serious problems in 30+ age…apart frm this…these steroids are meant for building heavy muscles n u mention u r not an sporting guy…so why do u want to use them…if u really want to build muscles then do exercise heavily in gym and u can always take food and protein suppliments which hav no side effects

yes protein supplements =? any name?

yes yes i talked to my bio teacher TODAY LOL! she was like you wanna take steroids! she was stunned! i was like i am thinking. ok guys i am not gonna take them happy. (i can change my mind later anytime, i am a troll after all :/)

yes protein supplements =? any name?

yes yes i talked to my bio teacher TODAY LOL! she was like you wanna take steroids! she was stunned! i was like i am thinking. ok guys i am not gonna take them happy. (i can change my mind later anytime, i am a troll after all :/)

[/quote]

yeah man u r a real troll by sayin i can change my mid later :lol:…ok here r the side effects

damage kidneys

testicle shrinkage

Impotency( this will ruin ur married life :lol:)

heart problem at later age

now if u really want ur body to tolerate these problems go ahead and take steroids!!! but remember steroids r not meant for makin Abz…these r meant for makin big muscles without power in them…just like a ballon wid air filled in it…a little punch and sari hawa nikal jay gi :lol: