Nokia X6 or Nokia N86>>?Confused!

My age-old communicator 9300 finally yielded. Now I have to buy mobile as soon as psosible.

Budget is maximum 34k and I am thinking about Nokia X6 or Nokia N86...

So what you guys suggest???

x6 aint in ur budget buddy

buy e72.....

^nah,

I am talking about Nokia X6(16GB)...32GB is definitely out of question.

It is of 34k..

http://www.whatmobile.com.pk/

and I guess 16GB is hell of a space at least for me...!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

x6 aint in ur budget buddy

buy e72…

[/quote]

E72 is very good phone…

^But I have checked its reviews and they tell contrary. Most of the people are facing problems with its keys or some other are facing with buggy software! However, overall mobile is fine enough,,

brother touch keyboard can never ever come even close to physical qwerty keyboard

so if u r a very big texting fan or emailing continously then go for a physical keyboard i.e. no x6

but if u dont do texting 24/7 then buy x6

btw sorry my bad abt tht x6 32gb.. i didnt knew it had a 16gb version too..

Between those three, i say go for X6. I've personally tried it & found it quite nice.

@ shoukat

only for that reason i chose E75 :P i text a lot.

BTW DOGARSAHAB why dont you go for N97 mini? its a good phone and is very near to your budget...

X6 is also a nice phone but consider shoukat's advice seriously.... i myself have used 5800 for some days, texting is not convenient at all on a fully touch screen phone.

^yes..this thing is causing me concern also as I am not a text freak rather I will be doing mails from my mobile frequently..So I guess I need qwerty also..

^yes…this thing is causing me concern also as I am not a text freak rather I will be doing mails from my mobile frequently…So I guess I need qwerty also…
[/quote]

I have used n900, n97, e71, e72 and e63. Trust me between all of them I loved e71. Its the best phone in E series. I used to email alot from that mobile and if you think the sound wont be a big problem for you then go for e71, You will save alot and I can give you discount too if you buy with my reference in karachi :D

@engel ur neglecting n900 damn man its awesome and n97 have its own class.

[/quote]

Yes sir,

Found it really confused and annoying and when you start using it you dont bloddy care your surrounding as you concentrate on functionality. You cant do anything without looking at it so it makes me worried as sometimes you stoped looking your surrounding and the person came and says " bhai tohra hamain bhi dikha do " :P can’t use it safely on streets and all and also i dint like the UI anyways its my personal experiance. And about e71, found it very reliable and bets. I will buy it again once I get the money again to buy.

Currently using 1203, trust me its the best :P

hey guys, I do not want to spend even a single penny more than 33k on mobile(rather 32-33k)..

What about Xsperia X1..It seems also fine..So keep your suggestions coming. The only thing that I do NOT like about E72 is the SHAPE and DESIGN(not at all a design of phone of above 30k)

hey guys, I do not want to spend even a single penny more than 33k on mobile(rather 32-33k)…

What about Xsperia X1…It seems also fine…So keep your suggestions coming. The only thing that I do NOT like about E72 is the SHAPE and DESIGN(not at all a design of phone of above 30k)

[/quote]

If you want the shape go for samsung then, Take my advice. Bring the e71 baby

hey guys, I do not want to spend even a single penny more than 33k on mobile(rather 32-33k)…

What about Xsperia X1…It seems also fine…So keep your suggestions coming. The only thing that I do NOT like about E72 is the SHAPE and DESIGN(not at all a design of phone of above 30k)

[/quote]

2nd hand xperia is available easily in 18k, i have personally used it for about 2 weeks, if u like windows mobile its a good phone… the only issue is with its battery that doesn’t last more than 1.5 day…

Hmm... if you're willing to buy something other than those two, then i suggest to take a look at e75.

It is one hell of a smartphone, has all the important goodies & is in your budget. plus its sexy too. :D

nokia-e75-01.jpg

RS. 27,500 according to whatmobile.

^ yeah i am using it from last 4 months and it is superb.....

my review about E75 is here in this thread... http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=10757

Dogar Sahab must have a look at this phone in the above thread..... i love this phone, its a nice phone + it is in our budget....

EDIT: but keep in mind E75 dont have T.V out..... and ultimate ths phone is sexy but not that much as n97 is... the reason is its slide is straight.. N97 slides upward which makes it very cool and gives it a notebook look.

^ Yeah, but there is a BIG price difference. E75 (27,500) vs N97 (44,500).

nokia-n97-01.jpg

Besides that, n97 is missing a keypad too. :D

Actually moreover, I have always used Symbian and Symbian is little boring at times(when talking about Nokia X6, at least one can play with touch screen), in case of E72 and E75, they is NOTHIN wow factor!!