Nokia X Android, User Reviews, Thoughts

As all of us know that Nokia has unveiled their first Android based smartphone, please share your experiences of Nokia X, Tips, Tricks, Guides here only in this topic. Thanks to all at Wiredpakistan Forums.

ok so here one guide from me as you know nokia x does not include google services so you can not install google play store apps, to install it you need to root nokia x first then install google apps See here Root Nokia X & install Google Apps

is any1 using it, does it lag ??? like rest of less expensive android ? coz i m thinking of buying 1,

There is No Secondary Camera in it, the biggest hole

[quote=“yellowpedia, post:4, topic:20868”]

There is No Secondary Camera in it, the biggest hole

[/quote]

The XL has it, and it is also more of a full-featured phone so i would totally recommend going for it over the plain X.

nokia-xl-dual-sim-2.jpg

This looks awfully similar to a Windows Phone device, both hardware & aesthetics wise <_<

^ Well... That's their traditional Lumia Design. and the X series is practically the Lumia series with Android OS instead, so the same design choice kinda makes sense.

And besides, how many other smartphone giants (excluding china) are providing colourful Android Smartphones? Practically none. So yeah I'm happy to see that at least we have that option now thanks to Nokia.

The only thing that really sucks about the current batch of Nokia X phones is their outdated GPU. Seriously a Adreno 203 on a 2014 phone is a joke. They could've at least gone with Adreno 220. <_<

[quote=“jDk, post:6, topic:20868”]

This looks awfully similar to a Windows Phone device, both hardware & aesthetics wise <_<

[/quote]

Wolf in sheep's clothing.... Or should it be the other way around? :D