Nokia Pc Suite Backup

In what format does it store the contacts backup ?

^ It stores all the things, like contacts, images or anything in .NBU format. You can restore that .nbu format in other nokia mobile,

In case if your asking you need to see the contacts or want to transfer those contacts to other mobiles then there is a software called .nbu extractor. where you can extract the desired contacts or whole contacts or anything inside .nbu file like images or videos and transfer them to other mobiles or upload the contacts to your google contacts or somewhere else.

Yes saved in .Nbu format. Download the exractor from sourgeforge.net

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ It stores all the things, like contacts, images or anything in .NBU format. You can restore that .nbu format in other nokia mobile,

In case if your asking you need to see the contacts or want to transfer those contacts to other mobiles then there is a software called .nbu extractor. where you can extract the desired contacts or whole contacts or anything inside .nbu file like images or videos and transfer them to other mobiles or upload the contacts to your google contacts or somewhere else.

[/quote]

First I to find where I left that file. Thanks for the tip. Will report my progress.

tyou can search using the tag *.nbu

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

tyou can search using the tag *.nbu
[/quote]

X2

Most probably. or by default. My documents/OVI/Backups