Nokia N8 Or Any Android Phone?

Hi Guys,

Suggest Me Which One To Go For ? NoKia N8 Or Any Android Phone With All The GooD Features In The Range Of 25K to 30K ? Currently I Have Samsung S8500 Wave But It Dont Support Skype,Fring. Etc. So Thats Why I M Gonna Change My Set...

ThanKs

Android ......!

yar Android FTW!!!

i am also interested in android phone but i dont know which android phone should i get?

The N8 won't have long-term support - you're better off with an Android handset.

And if long term support wasn't an issue, I'd still suggest Android :P

lol every one is suggesting me to go for android but can any one gonna tell me which set to buy ? that matches the features and requirement of now a days like HD video Recording and good camera and battery backup.. and playing all the latest known formats of video :)

[quote=“Bilal1, post:, topic:”]

NoKia N8 Or Any Android Phone With All The GooD Features In The Range Of 25K to 30K ?
[/quote]

You can very easily get a mint condition Galaxy S GT-I9000 in this price range.

[quote=", post:7, topic:16203"]

You can very easily get a mint condition Galaxy S GT-I9000 in this price range.

[/quote]

X2

yea go for Galaxy S I9000

beware of its variants like I9003 , fascinate etc etc

dont buy them…

se xperia mini, after using both galaxy s2 and xperia arc i think touch of xperia is better, xperia mini is i think abt 20k

[quote=“junu, post:9, topic:16203”]

se xperia mini, after using both galaxy s2 and xperia arc i think touch of xperia is better, xperia mini is i think abt 20k

[/quote]

I dont think sony ericsson mobiles coming in pakistan now…

Nokia n8 has 600 mhz.. lolsssss..... only 600 mhz??? oops

I have exchanged my gio with xperia x10i from a friend... I think its camera is better than n8.. very close..... Chek gsmarena for image quality..

Bhiya jee Android... Agay sirf android e chulay ga :D