Nokia E75 , any good?

AoA,

I am thinking to buy Nokia e75 , it looks good but the only thing worries me is, its very congested num pad and small keys on its full qwerty keyboard.

So I will really appreciate if any of you using it could give me the honest feedback of it :)

And any one using Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic ? Is it any good ? howz it touch screen ?

Thanks,

Maverick

well i am using Nokia E75 from 2 months... the main keypad is awesome.... its very soft and beautiful i ll rate ot 4.8/5 ... and about the qwerty keypad yes it is congested to certain extant... but it is use able and after some practice u will start typing with the speed u type on your PC..... but to add, one more thing ... qwerty keypad isnt too soft but still i will rate it 3.8/5 ....

GPS- Superb

WIfi- Superb

Accelerometer- Good

Camera- above average

Speed -- one of the most concerned things to me- Very nice .... its NOT like N73 or N95 tht gets toooooooo slow after filling memory card half and having 2000 sms.... at the moment i have filled 3 GB of my 4 gb card and have 1100 sms in inbox 450 in sent items but speed is as good as it was when it was new.

Music volume---- isnt tooo loud but quality is good.... hands free voice is like N95 awesome, 3.5 MM jack tht will allow to use any hands free ... (one of the best reason to choose this set....)

Battery time is good ... the best thing is its battery gets full in 45 mins with original charger .... yes 45 mins :)

Sliding is very soft and very nice....

It slipped from my hands on hard floor many times but it is strong enough like other nokia phones ....

Anything else? feel free to ask...

Thanks Mumtaz ,

Yeh I remember that in other thread you recommended me E75 for its best GPS feature. and that week I actually went to Hafeez center to buy it but then I didn't due to two reasons 1st ) the small screen size and small keypad and 2nd a freind of mine told me that he sold his set due to hanging and overheating issue .. so I delayed my purchase plan.

And now after reading reviews over internet I didn't find any hanging issue with phone but found many people complaining about its small keypad and screen.

http://thenokiablog.com/2009/06/10/nokia-e75-review-of-hardware/

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Nokia-E75-Review-110130.shtml

For me its main attraction is full qwerty keyboad and the reason I am buying new cell phone is to use WiFI and GPS .

What do you think about HTC Diamond 2 and Touch Pro 2 ?

^ about the screen yes its small when it comes to a qwerty keyboard handset but otherwise it is ok.... but one thing its resolution is nice i have converted many songs on MP4 formate of frame 320*240... o man it have awesome resolution....

about the heating problem... em not facing any such issue... may be tht could be piece fault....

and about HTC sorry i cant say anything coz i havnt used them.... em a nokia lover...

one more thing from back side set is really beautiful... from front its ok...but it doesnt seems to be expensive ,i mean no sho sha until u open qwerty key board... ;)

+ its talk time is not too high... i am excessive user... battery gets low in 1.5 days for me... but considering its charging time em still ok with this...

Any one using Nokia 5800 XpressMusic ?

comparing Nokia E75 with 5800 ( if for a moment I compromise on full qwerty keyboard) , 5800 is better then E75 in all aspects.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=2688&idPhone2=2537

what do you think Mumtaz ?

Edit: And I think we can use the same GPS Maps application on it which we can use on E75 ?

^It depends on your requirements. If you are considering the E series then go for E72..

E72 is business smartphone while 5800 is consumer mobile phone, as simple as that!

Actually I m evaluating phone on the basis of its GPS , WiFi connectivity and browsing capabilities and off course its general performance.

I like the E75's full qwerty keyborad but not much its screen size and battery time , whereas on the other hand 5800 gives better battery time and screen size but not full physical keyboard , so I was wondering if nay one could give me real life expereince of 5800 as Mumtaz did of E75.

My main concerns are GPS ,WiFi and general phone performance :)

what things u include in general performance ???? a friend of mine got 5800... tell me your concerns i will ask him....

I have bought Nokia 5800 today :) ,

Its looking amazing , but though I found it bit slow responsive on touch ... but may b cuz I always preferd physical keyboard and its my 1st touch screen phone.

Mumtaz I have emailed you on your forum's mentioned email address with my email address. I will really appreciate if you could guide me how to use Nokia GPS without GPRS/EDGDE using offline MAPS of lahore and Rawalpindi :)

Thanks .

Maverick

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well i am using Nokia E75 from 2 months… the main keypad is awesome… its very soft and beautiful i ll rate ot 4.8/5 … and about the qwerty keypad yes it is congested to certain extant… but it is use able and after some practice u will start typing with the speed u type on your PC… but to add, one more thing … qwerty keypad isnt too soft but still i will rate it 3.8/5 …

GPS- Superb

WIfi- Superb

Accelerometer- Good

Camera- above average

Speed – one of the most concerned things to me- Very nice … its NOT like N73 or N95 tht gets toooooooo slow after filling memory card half and having 2000 sms… at the moment i have filled 3 GB of my 4 gb card and have 1100 sms in inbox 450 in sent items but speed is as good as it was when it was new.

Music volume---- isnt tooo loud but quality is good… hands free voice is like N95 awesome, 3.5 MM jack tht will allow to use any hands free … (one of the best reason to choose this set…)

Battery time is good … the best thing is its battery gets full in 45 mins with original charger … yes 45 mins :)

Sliding is very soft and very nice…

It slipped from my hands on hard floor many times but it is strong enough like other nokia phones …

Anything else? feel free to ask…

[/quote]

I am fully agree with you…

That was awsome cell.I am using last 5 months.

Nokia-E75_black_07b_lowres.jpg

n97, n900, x72 ..which one?