Nokia C6-01 or Samsung Gio

Please suggest me what to buy, Nokia C6-01 or Samsung GIO. My budget is max RS 23K

[quote=“ImtheKiller, post:, topic:”]

Please suggest me what to buy, Nokia C6-01 or Samsung GIO. My budget is max RS 23K

[/quote]

Buy used Samsung Galaxy S, you can find a nice condition handset in that budget.

Actually, the mobile is for my Sister, and she doesn't want to have used set. else i would suggest her Samsung Galaxy S

[quote=", post:2, topic:15845"]

Buy used Samsung Galaxy S, you can find a nice condition handset in that budget.

[/quote]

[quote=“ImtheKiller, post:3, topic:15845”]

Actually, the mobile is for my Sister

[/quote]

Go for Nokia then :)

Ok, Thanks.

Today, I am not getting CloudFlare Captcha validation. Has admin made some changes?

[quote=", post:4, topic:15845"]

Go for Nokia then :)

[/quote]

[quote=“ImtheKiller, post:5, topic:15845”]

Ok, Thanks.

Today, I am not getting CloudFlare Captcha validation. Has admin made some changes?

[/quote]

no there is no change to CloudFlare, may be your current ip isn’t blacklisted.

Go for GIO... Great phone i have ever used.. so so fast.......... even nokea n97 mini is not closer... My class fellow has nokia n97.. The games that he hardly play on his nokia i play smoothly on my gio.. the pdf books that take much time to open in nokia n97 i can read these books easily.. When he zoom the page his cell goes to sleep for few seconds but woth gio there is no such problem.... I was also thinking og buying nokia c6-01 but after using gio i think i made the right decision........

I heard battery life is no more than a one day.

[quote="Waqar_shah, post:7, topic:15845"]

Go for GIO... Great phone i have ever used.. so so fast.......... even nokea n97 mini is not closer... My class fellow has nokia n97.. The games that he hardly play on his nokia i play smoothly on my gio.. the pdf books that take much time to open in nokia n97 i can read these books easily.. When he zoom the page his cell goes to sleep for few seconds but woth gio there is no such problem.... I was also thinking og buying nokia c6-01 but after using gio i think i made the right decision........

[/quote]

What about galaxy ace S5830 is it better than gio? Also HTC desire how is its performance?

I had only used gio not others..... And i have checked its performance and had compared with other nokia phones.... :)

Is there any hanging/heating problems with gio and how is the camera result?

in good light camera is great.. A little heating while charging..

battery timings is also not more than 2 or 2.5 days...

The C series mobiles are reported to have slow performance because of the processor they offer in this price range. Gio is a bit of exception that compared to its peers which run 600 MHz processor and are annoyingly slow, it somewhat is better and faster but not totally smooth due to its 800 MHz processor. Any mobile with processor less than 1GHz and 512MB RAM will have issues.

what mobile will u sujjest in 23k? hunhhhh? in 23k and new???

[quote=“ImtheKiller, post:, topic:”]

[/quote]

I will go with Samsung GIO

Thankx techno.

My sister finally bought Nokia C6-01. I suggested her Samsung GIO but she prefered Nokia over other phones and said NOKIA is NOKIA.

[quote="techno, post:15, topic:15845"]

I will go with Samsung GIO

[/quote]

[quote=“ImtheKiller, post:16, topic:15845”]

Thankx techno.

My sister finally bought Nokia C6-01. I suggested her Samsung GIO but she prefered Nokia over other phones and said NOKIA is NOKIA.

[/quote]

Yes you are right… Nokia is nokia… :P… I bought used nokia c3 a week ago fo 5.3k from hafeez centre and sold it for 5.5k in hafeez centre… lolssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss…

Dinner k paisy nikal aye… :D