Nokia 5320 S60 ver 3 helloox break

i want to know does any one use helloox to use unsigned applications on nokia 5320, will doing this, void any warranty clause given by i2, united etc.... wondering if customer service centre accept sets with the cracked software installed ?

i dont know about the warranty claim. let's talk about that later on and first be informed that there is a difference between A Cracked Software and a Utility Software like HelloOX (Not cracked actually but a full free hacking utility from the hackers community).

HelloOX is a Software Utility that opens security holes in OS of your Nokia Symbian 3ed devices. In that way, you get the ability to install any Cracked Softwares into your Nokia Symbian 3ed devices.

Cracked Softwares actually do not harm your devices in any way. (and that doesn't mean that they are not enough capable to break the crack in their selves, the original developer of the softwares can make them able to identify the theft)

but the Softwares like HelloOx, HackingKits, RootSign, etc.. you can take these as the guardian who takes care, not of your device, but of the cracked softwares installed in your devices and let them be installed. you install or use these utility softwares to enable your phone to accept the unsigned/cracked softwares. you can have an idea that they can even break your OS if they intend to to.

above is just a description about them. but they actually do not let your OS down because their purpose is some thing else. they just do their job to make your device enable to accept the cracked softwares.

most probably you already have knowledge about that what I said above but that was needed to be cleared the things below.

so now if we think about the warranty. the cracked softwares legitimately do not void your warranty because they are just modified to be installed without authorization(unsigned copy of a full version of any software).

but the softwares like HelloOx (if known to the vendor that it is some times installed on it. they can reject the claim.)

THAT IS WRITTEN AS A CLAUSE OR NOT WRITTEN BUT IT'S A SENSE THAT YOU HAVE AN UNOFFICIALLY MODIFIED DEVICE. THEY CAN NOT TAKE IT ON THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. NO ONE. (IF THEY KNOW ABOUT THE MODIFICATION, WHAT GENERALLY THEY CAN'T)

If you are so conscious about using HelloOx and worried about the warranty issues. then do not take any tension. hard reset can remove the modification.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If you are so conscious about using HelloOx and worried about the warranty issues. then do not take any tension. hard reset can remove the modification.

[/quote]

thanx 4 the detailed reply…actually helloox patches the rom …which is violation of warranty by some mean…thatsy thought to get the info ,if someone had claimed warranty with helloox installed …after all no one wants to risks his/her money :D

[/quote]

thanx 4 the detailed reply…actually helloox patches the rom …which is violation of warranty by some mean…thatsy thought to get the info ,if someone had claimed warranty with helloox installed …after all no one wants to risks his/her money :D

yes obviously I too dont want to risk my money in any way. :) no one wants :)

but I did many times :P

yes obviously I too dont want to risk my money in any way. :) no one wants :)

but I did many times :P

[/quote]

hey one more thing that i need to ask , does installing helloox enabled hidden options like muting camera shutter shound etc , or it is only for installing unsigned applications ?

Hellox was working for me to sign in the applications on N-95 few months ago. But then I lost the signer. Now the new signer (to sign in applets in pc) available at http://s603rd.cn/ does not work anymore to sign.

Hellox was working for me to sign in the applications on N-95 few months ago. But then I lost the signer. Now the new signer (to sign in applets in pc) available at http://s603rd.cn/ does not work anymore to sign.
[/quote]

did u try signsis

did u try signsis

[/quote]

Yes right signsis.

Helloox enables the pone to install unsigned applications onces your phone is hacked there's no need to sign the apps i am using it since 4 months on my N82...

well hellox doesnot patches ROM in any way so it means whenever u get in trouble just hard reset your fone and u r as good as new.... and dont worry about warranty u r not violating it in any way.

^that's true