No Skrill US bank withdrawals to Bangladesh, Pakistan and Egypt

Today I have received mail from skirll with following detail.

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
			" We would like to inform you that US bank withdrawals to Bangladesh, Pakistan and Egypt can no longer be made from Saturday 27th September. Once dollar payments come to an end, you will be able to withdraw funds in any of our supported currencies other than US dollars.<br><br>
			We are exploring a number of new options to offer you faster and more cost effective transfers. Any new methods of payment will be published on our website and will be listed in the "withdraw" section of your Skrill account so please look out for more information.<br><br>
			Your feedback is important to Skrill so if you have any questions or concerns, please visit <a href="http://news.skrill.com/pub//cc?_ri_=X0Gzc2X%3DWQpglLjHJlTQGgByqFW2EYqwqzbiXYhnj5boMzfofGubcwoXu8VXtpKX%3DSSADBCBS&_ei_=EnIKw7ZfezfaO818iGCS8OJaltzfPDc47loTbLJ32JfpEAUm4bEGeVUTRWAqn74DqDO5turmTMBHI6_pFIcfGw." rel="external nofollow">help.skrill.com</a> and contact us"
	<p> </p><p>Email address me with real first and last name as usually skrill do. There is no login button in this message only information. Anyone received such email? it is real or just spam.</p>

No, I didn't receive such email.

You can login to Skrill website directly and see if there is any such notification there.

[quote=“jani, post:2, topic:21540”]

No, I didn't receive such email.

You can login to Skrill website directly and see if there is any such notification there.

[/quote]

I have contacted them and they confirmed that email is real. To pakistani banks withdraw will be send in EURO account after conversion from US Dollar. I am receiving money from some site which gives only skrill payment therefore worried.

May be things sort out in future as they already mention in their email that we will be able to withdraw fund in other skrill supported currencies. Looks like usa has imposed some restriction for these 3 countries.

Please make this more specific.

Can't we withdraw funds in our bank account from skrill?

[quote=", post:4, topic:21540"]

Please make this more specific.

Can't we withdraw funds in our bank account from skrill?

[/quote]

You can withdraw funds to your bank, but only in EUR.

1. Contact Skrill support and convert your account into a EUR account, only then you can send the funds to Pakistani banks.
  2. That will mean, if you are paid in USD, that you will still be paid in USD Skrill will convert your USD into EUR and send it, then Pakistani banks will convert your EUR to PKR.

Thanks for clearing it up, I was stuck and unable to understand what the message really meant. Is there loss of money expected due to an extra currency conversion now? I am asking because I haven't experienced this myself.

Is there any new method for online transactions? I want to know what kind of other methods for acceptance of online payment (Online Shopping).

Waiting for your suggestions.

[quote=“mutee, post:6, topic:21540”]

Thanks for clearing it up, I was stuck and unable to understand what the message really meant. Is there loss of money expected due to an extra currency conversion now? I am asking because I haven't experienced this myself.

[/quote]

We will loss money. For example if I withdraw using my new euro skrill account or skrill add some conversion within our existing skrill US account, then calculation will as follow using current exchange rate.

Current dollar rate : 102 Pk Rupees

Current Euro rate : 130 Pk Rupees

Currently 1 Dollar equal to 0.7918 Euro

For e.g amount to be withdrawn $100

Less : 2.99% conversion by skrill = $97

we need to convert our $97 into euro as follow

$97 x 0.7918 Euro = 76.18 Euro

If no intermediate bank charges occur then will received ( Euro 76.18 x 130 Pk Rs. = Rupees 9,985 )

Using today currency rate loss will be as follow :-

On $100 we loss approx Rs. 214

On $500 we loss approx Rs .1,071

On $1,000 we loss approx Rs. 2,143

Thanks Raheel. I also found this elsewhere:

http://www.howtoearndollars.com/solution-to-tackle-moneybookers-skrill-not-supporting-dollars-as-currency-anymore/

Alright I have a question. I received the same email, but upon trying to withdraw money, there were no restrictions. This means that I withdrew money in USD only as i didnt receive any other options to do so. However, its the 3rd day today, and i still havent received the 'your withdrawal has been processed' mail from Skrill, although my account shows that the withdrawal is 'processed' - what is going on? where's my money?

any info would be highly appreciated.

thanks

[quote=“haydar101, post:10, topic:21540”]

Alright I have a question. I received the same email, but upon trying to withdraw money, there were no restrictions. This means that I withdrew money in USD only as i didnt receive any other options to do so. However, its the 3rd day today, and i still havent received the 'your withdrawal has been processed' mail from Skrill, although my account shows that the withdrawal is 'processed' - what is going on? where's my money?

any info would be highly appreciated.

thanks

[/quote]

Contact support and ask about withdraw. In my opinion according to their email they will not process your withdraw. As we all know that there is no such delay for receiving process email from skrill. Either they will send your money to bank after converting to EURO or may be they will reverse your withdraw and ask for opening new euro account. In any case kindly update us. I am also expecting $100 in my skrill account in next 2-3 days.

Also note that default currency is euro instead of US dollar during opening new account from pakistan IP, though we can change it to US from provided list.

Earning online is not easy as it used to be few years ago and also "receiving" money from Paypal or Moneybookers is also not easy.

Only fees, fees and fees are deducted everywhere :(

[quote=“Raheel99, post:11, topic:21540”]

Contact support and ask about withdraw. In my opinion according to their email they will not process your withdraw. As we all know that there is no such delay for receiving process email from skrill. Either they will send your money to bank after converting to EURO or may be they will reverse your withdraw and ask for opening new euro account. In any case kindly update us. I am also expecting $100 in my skrill account in next 2-3 days.

Also note that default currency is euro instead of US dollar during opening new account from pakistan IP, though we can change it to US from provided list.

[/quote]

I will give them a call today. in their email they stated that making dollar withdrawals will not be allowed, but it never gave me an option to choose from other currency.

I will update here once i get to speak with them :(

Today they said that the money has not actually been processed - it is still with them, and might get processed on Monday. im stick of thinking where ny money is :(

anyone received their money from skrill in the past couple of days?

Update guys - I received a mail from Skrill right now that we have to call them up, and authorize them to process the payments in Euro or else the payment will be with them indefinitely. if you do not want yoru payment processed in euro, you need to ask them to cancel the withdrawal.

after that you need to get your account converted to Euro. i must say skrill isnt as bad as most of us claim - the only problem is that you need to call them for your queries, they dont reply to emails. itna toa i guess kerna perta hai

[quote=“haydar101, post:15, topic:21540”]

Update guys - I received a mail from Skrill right now that we have to call them up, and authorize them to process the payments in Euro or else the payment will be with them indefinitely. if you do not want yoru payment processed in euro, you need to ask them to cancel the withdrawal.

after that you need to get your account converted to Euro. i must say skrill isnt as bad as most of us claim - the only problem is that you need to call them for your queries, they dont reply to emails. itna toa i guess kerna perta hai

[/quote]

call them really, itna to karna parta hai wtf man, this really shows in what un-professional way they are carrying out there business.

[quote=“haydar101, post:15, topic:21540”]

[/quote]

I also called them once or twice and i got my problems fixed in no time.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:16, topic:21540”]

call them really, itna to karna parta hai wtf man, this really shows in what un-professional way they are carrying out there business.

[/quote]

They reply to email and I have received reply from them within 2 working days.

Procedure for closing old skrill and opening new account

=============================================

1. As per skrill email, once account created, its currency can not be change, therefore we need to open new account.

2. Close your old US currency account after log in, proceed to Account > Email support > account/security section. click I would like to close my account, confirm. (Before closing your account write down / save your skrill ID, which can be found on top right side of your skrill account. Also before closing your account, withdraw your amount, if it stuck during process, call them to process your withdraw in euro.

3. Create new skrill account and choose euro currency but don't use your old email address and contact no for your new euro account, otherwise they will suspend newly created account.

4. After creating new account, contact them with your old skrill ID and tell them to transfer your "payment instrument" ( bank account, credit or debit card if any to your new account).

[quote=“MrKamran, post:16, topic:21540”]

[/quote]

Personally, i dont think they are as professional as we work them out to be. if you think they are so unprofessional, find another payment gateway. i for one would recommend Skrill to be honest as they have always sorted out my issues instantly.

[quote="Raheel99, post:18, topic:21540"]

They reply to email and I have received reply from them within 2 working days.

Procedure for closing old skrill and opening new account

=============================================

1. As per skrill email, once account created, its currency can not be change, therefore we need to open new account.

2. Close your old US currency account after log in, proceed to Account > Email support > account/security section. click I would like to close my account, confirm. (Before closing your account write down / save your skrill ID, which can be found on top right side of your skrill account. Also before closing your account, withdraw your amount, if it stuck during process, call them to process your withdraw in euro.

3. Create new skrill account and choose euro currency but don't use your old email address and contact no for your new euro account, otherwise they will suspend newly created account.

4. After creating new account, contact them with your old skrill ID and tell them to transfer your "payment instrument" ( bank account, credit or debit card if any to your new account).

[/quote]

Have you had your account converted? how long did it tke?

[quote=“haydar101, post:19, topic:21540”]

Have you had your account converted? how long did it tke?

[/quote]

I have not created new euro account as my client already send me payment, which will arrive in my skrill account in few days, therefore waiting for my payment. I email skrill about procedure and they reply with these steps. I will surely close my old account and open new euro account.