No loadshedding during worldcup finale!

just heard that there will be no load shedding in the whole country during the world cup finalw...

http://geo.tv/6-21-2009/44569.htm

well nice to hear but the mystery remains unsolved that where the h*ll will electricity come to support the whole country during that period...

it means tht if they can provide that much electricity to support whole country at WC time then they can also do it in normal circumstances and the usual loading shedding is just a way to keep people in tention...

lets hope PAKISTAN wins... :)

Hard to believe, but nice to hear.

Its different providing electricity for 4 hours to the whole country then to provide 24 hours electricity for 52 weeks a year !!..

Plus dont worry, As soon as the last ball is bowled, Expect your electricity to go.

+ It's a Sunday, retail businesses are closed and a large percentage of factories are also down. There is a huge difference in load.

wow wasa 9pm is fixed time for loadshedding in my area :(...

They says but load shedding may happen. But at least good to hear. :)

It was only good to hear but there was loadsheding during srilankan innings in about half of sialkot city in which i live! :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

+ It’s a Sunday, retail businesses are closed and a large percentage of factories are also down. There is a huge difference in load.
[/quote]

yeah , but unfotunatley if you have experienced on sunday in normally days loadsheding is more then in normal days, but luckily today this was not happened due to 20-20 :) so thanks to WAPDA too.

PS: damn when i was typing this post lite gone lol :S

this also means that they have the capability of providing steady power, but due to a multitude of issues and reasons, are unable or are unwilling to.

Well here in Karachi there is no power outage at least in my area and most of Karachi since Friday night because Zardari was in town.

there was no loadsheding in my area cuz there was no schedule of loadshedding during the match...

but the voltage dropped a little so i turned off sensitive electrical equipment......