No display

I am using a 9400 GT graphics card.

The problem is that when I leave my PC ON in night and when I come back at morning to press the LCD poer button ON for a display then there is no diaplay.

I reboot my system and it came back in working condition from startup after prssing 3-4 times the restart and power button.

Is it so that my VGA card is dying or some problem with windows?

I am also having a serial port PCI card in PC.

Please suggest something.

Have you checked its brightness and contrast settings? It happened to me that don't know how its brightness came to 0% and i even took monitor to shop for repairing and shopkeeper found out that brightness was zero. :D

^ lmao

If you remember, did you leave any programs

running (like a web browser) when you left

your PC for the night ?.

Sheikh 'Hmmm' Chilli

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I leave my PC ON in night and when I come back at morning to press the LCD poer button ON for a display then there is no diaplay.
[/quote]

Please check if your display comes ON when your move mouse or press a key?

Depending on your power settings, your PC might have gone to power down / idle / hibernate. Next time, just push the power button on the PC and see if display comes back ?

If above two don’t work, then problem might be with graphic card or its driver. Your graphic card might not be able to wake up from power down mode. Check for a latest drivers and update drivers if a newer version is available.

i had similar problem with inn0 3d 7900 gs

probably the gc is dying

if your motherboard has built in gc then remove the discrete graphic card and try using the built in gc

Well removed it and cleaned the dust.

Installed new driver of 18th April.

Its working fine now. Let see what happens next with temperature getting higher and higher.

It was giving three beeps at startup which is the signal of graphics card problem.

i am sure this your power saving mode activated in you pc. pleas check and confirm

^

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

It was giving three beeps at startup which is the signal of graphics card problem.

[/quote]

Now its working fine.