NO color(BLACK AND WHITE) while playing any videos ANY SOLUTION?

hi,

I am facing a problem that when I am playing any videos in my computer then the videos are playing in black and white color , i tried all players and codecs but still problem is same,... and in windows explorer thumbnail view the videos are showing in color but while playing they are appearing in black and white...

also in the windows media player all VISUALISATION are appearing in color but only the videos are playing playing and white..

please solve my problem of PLAYING black and white videos in any players..

thanks

try some player like vlc, media player classic or jetaudio basic

before running jetaudio make sure you install k lite codec pack so you dont have problems with codecs

btw first tell us which media player you are using?

He already said that he has tried it on all players and codec.

One can assume that he has tried to play it on realtime, windows media player, jet audio and winamp, because these are the mostly-used players and codecs!!

However @ topic started, it would be advisable if you could tell us the model of your VGA Card on integrated VGA Chipset??

did you install the new driver of your video card by any chance?

i had kinda same problem when i installed codec pack , i remember i screwed up some settings in ffdshow .. , I WILL RECOMMEND you to just remove any codec's you have installed and try VLC.

and check for your Graphic card's updated drivers ASAP.

also in Display Properties > Settings > ADVANCED , Check if yoou hav selected any wrong color in "color profile" options by chance

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i had kinda same problem when i installed codec pack , i remember i screwed up some settings in ffdshow … , I WILL RECOMMEND you to just remove any codec’s you have installed and try VLC.

and check for your Graphic card’s updated drivers ASAP.

also in Display Properties > Settings > ADVANCED , Check if yoou hav selected any wrong color in “color profile” options by chance

[/quote]

tonnes of thanks man , it works…problem solved