Nirala gone Bankrupt

Guys is this true that nirala sweets has gone bankrupt??:o

I heard it yesterday n couldnt beleive it! Can anybody verify it??

This is some NIRALI news. I think Sweets business is an evergreen business, shouldn't go bankrupt. Thats my opinion. Will have to check nearest shop for confirmation :)

Zardari's democracy has sapped everything worth celebrating from an ordinary person's life. :(

I really dont know about this new story.

BUTTTT!

be care full!! every single person could be bank corrupt (even if he doesn't have any bank account :P) in such democracy, specifically if he rejects to give the share :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I really dont know about this new story.

BUTTTT!

be care full!! every single person could be bank corrupt (even if he doesn’t have any bank account :P) in such democracy, specifically if he rejects to give the share :P

[/quote]

:D

run out of here! no verification. but this could happen! as every thing is possible in Pakistan.

:D

[/quote]

: (

Can anyone confirm this rumor?

Yeah Nirala got bankrupt! BBC n CNN confirmed the news!

Nirala's Mithai was 1 ov da best OR da best in da country!!!

All other like gourmet n fazal sweets etc are #$%#!!

Meri methai aur rasgulloin ka kya ho gaaa??!! :'(

Yeah Nirala got bankrupt! BBC n CNN confirmed the news!

Nirala’s Mithai was 1 ov da best OR da best in da country!!!

All other like gourmet n fazal sweets etc are #$%#!!

Meri methai aur rasgulloin ka kya ho gaaa??!! :’(

[/quote]

BBC and CNN? :confused:

I like Fresco Sweets, their sweets have better taste.

& i like Dilpasand. Their sweets are awesome.

Call on 1217 and get number of Nirala Sweets and ask them. They will tell you.

political statement.

[/quote]

Mr jamadar

dont say a word against the moderator or you will be banned he can do or write anything he is above the law

btw this forum is anti zaradri and pro musharraf cause once i said againt musharraf and my post was deleted and i was warned to be banned if i say a word against musharraf !!!

political statement.

[/quote]

Fact of life in Pakistan. The reason I used his name is because of the crappy concept of FDP.

Mr jamadar

dont say a word against the moderator or you will be banned he can do or write anything he is above the law

btw this forum is anti zaradri and pro musharraf cause once i said againt musharraf and my post was deleted and i was warned to be banned if i say a word against musharraf !!!

[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Get a life. If you have any complaints, feel free to email the administrator.

^^^

thanks for the concern, he is a cool guy and he knows i am pulling his legs, and for your info there is nothing more mods can do to me what they haven’t done to me before as k2munda, i have already been banned zillion times here and they always allowed me back again.

[/quote]

Don’t get too cocky.

Mr jamadar

[/quote]

I am not sure if he did cuz the guy sounds like a great guy but even if he did, I’d support that! You should get your facts straight before you start blaming good ol’ Mush for every other god damn thing!