Nintendo Announces Improved Ds

NINTENDO OF JAPAN HAS REVEALED IMPROVED VERSION OF THEIR GAMING CONSOLE CALLED Dsi THE CONSOLE WILL HAVE TWO 0.3 MP CAMERAS.IT WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO HOLD A SD CARD.GBA CARTRIDGE SLOT WILL BE REMOVED.DSI WILL HAVE BETTER SPEAKERS AND THE ABILITY TO PLAY MUSIC AND DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE.A WEB BROWSER IS ALSO INCLUDED.

intresting, so like who is winning these days? Psp or Ds?

I Love Ds Dont Go for psp It sucks

The DS has always had the highest market share (currently outselling all the handhelds and even consoles) and the largest collection of games worldwide since the PlayStation 2, though they're not even going to launch the DSi in America until 2009 because of the DS Lite's still-strong sales there, so we'll have to do with Japanese imports till then.

Now, it looks like the DSi may be sort of an answer to Sony's new PSP version. Here's some of the new stuff in the DSi:

Two cameras; one in front for you (0.3 megapixels) and the other in the back for taking pictures of other stuff (3 or 1.3 megapixels; not exactly confirmed, but definitely higher than 0.3)

Built-in support for playing music, internet browsing and downloading, and some PDA-like tasks without using 3rd-party software.

SD-card slot, probably negating the need to use a "Flash adapter"

Larger display screens (though if the resolution remains the same the pixels will only look fatter) and some claim that both screens will be touch-sensitive now.

The internal hardware will probably be enhanced.

Better integration with Wii.

The bad stuff: Region-Locking (i.e. European games will only run on European DSi) Parental Controls, no GBA slot and lower battery life. Let's see how the hacking community handles some of those.

Check out the net for more details;

Nintendo's official DSi site (JP)

DSi at Wikipedia

Psp 3000 has not been hacked hence price of old units have soared and i hear the group that was responsible for making cracks for the psp have folded their operation because they began fighting among themselves like in rock bands or maybe sony bought them off :P

Ds is a good piece of hardware though i have not had any hands on experience with it..

Psp Gettin some good games Like God Of War,Virtua Tennis,Tekken,FiFa,Killzone

They're all dumbed-down ports of existing games from other consoles. The DS can do a lot more that just isn't possible on the PSP, considering the dual-screens and extra dimension of interactivity and control with the touch-screen and mic.