Nice service taken back by UFONE Warid and jazz

nice services like ufone l not send delivery smses anyy moree

warid have stopped sending call summary after the call ends

i think mobilink is also not giving jazz advance any moree

so inspite of providing new services they r taking away back the old servicess

It seems Zong is better than them.

They are all down-sizing, and these services requires infrastructure which require cost.... SO

Give zong a break,its a much pathetic service.Txt's doesn't seem to reach where you send them lol .. If you txt your mate at 9pm the txt will reach around 11am the next day.I've called their customer support alot of times but they are totally illiterate people who doesn't know anything except saying SIR you are out of coverage area.

^ I know they're helpline is useless, but NONE else problems with me.

Recession taking its toll i Think Btw zong Sucks.No sane person will praise zong unless he works for these chinese :);)

Does zong Provide Delivery Report?

I Think Ufone is best of the lot!!!I will switch to ufone if they come up with a prepaid gprs package(Unlimited)

they have prepaid package but its 2 gb

^^

i think that's for telenor :s

A relative of mine, who works in Ericsson Pakistan (which deals with Warid network equipment and maintenance) said that telecommunication prices were going to get very cheap in the past few months, but the energy crisis turned everything around.

i still get reports on warid

Telenor Rocks ......... :D

@SAMEED

i think telenor provides so called unlimited gprs on postpaid

what about ufone prepaid gprs?

It's a bummer to not receive Delivery Reports =(

I didn't even recieve a message telling me delivery reports would be stopped <_<

Ufone recently introduced the Rs3 unlimited package, and hence the load on the network, hence no delivery reports.

This is what they do on special occasions such as Eid, too.

Zong has delivery reports facility..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Ufone recently introduced the Rs3 unlimited package, and hence the load on the network, hence no delivery reports.

This is what they do on special occasions such as Eid, too.

[/quote]

they have taken off permnantely not for some days

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

they have taken off permnantely not for some days

[/quote]

Says who??

they ve smsed their customersss

i m going to stop using ufone next month.bcoz when i aply 4 daily sms packag,it activates in 2 r 3 hrz n i can't w8 that much.