NIC Nadra Help!

Assalama Liekum I just turned to 18 and going to apply for NIC from Nadra. I want to know that which things are required to be eligible for that card. I don't have Form-B. Is that require for the process ?

^ Form B (if u own), original Matric result card, Father's & Mother's ORIGINAL ID card, Birth certificate (not required if u have B form)

I only own birth certificate and don't have Form-B so is it okay to process ? I mean is there any need for Form-B now ?

no then u dont need Form-B, u are just supposed to prove your exact age, no matter using Form-B, or Birth card,

if u own Form B it means u already have proved ur date of birth, if u dont have then it mean u have to prove it yet. Simple !!!

Okay Thanks for help. Will be going this saturday.

^ hmmm be ready to stand in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg queue for hours :P

or pay 1000 rupee guard will take u in the office directly :P ,,,,,

But why my father is saying that Form - B is important and is a need to process. But they didn't mentioned about Form - B on their website. They just mentioned about birth certificate. :S

Anyone know about Form - B requirement ?

Basically, Form B is an alternative for an ID-card for younger than 18 citizens in Pakistan. As long as you have the Matric result and Birth certificate with same DOB on them, you should have no problem. And as Mumtaz said, you'll have to wait in a long line, so the best thing you can do is to go there at 6-7AM.

Okay Thanks!