Nic ADvice

AOA to all, i have been a multiplayer gamer and i wanted advice that will using a dedicated Nic(Network interferne Card) give lower ping than the onborad one in any case.I was planning to buy one, is it worth the money or not?? ANYone`s Experience will be a great help.I currently have NVIDIA ONBOAD NETWORKINg Nic. THANKS! :)

[quote=“idman, post:, topic:”]

AOA to all, i have been a multiplayer gamer and i wanted advice that will using a dedicated Nic(Network interferne Card) give lower ping than the onborad one in any case.I was planning to buy one, is it worth the money or not?? ANYone`s Experience will be a great help.I currently have NVIDIA ONBOAD NETWORKINg Nic. THANKS! :)

[/quote]

Does not make any sense, to me at least.

Can you tell what's the current lag of information or round trip time between the mobo and card?

dont use external NIC. ping is a network testing utility. a message is sent over the local network or internet to target device. when the targeted device receives this message it then sends a reply ping also show the total time from sending to receiving reply. if you need better latency then change devices between your pc to targeted devices.