News paper job posted site

hello

dear member i want to develop a news paper job add based website,i have developed a bit as i am very new to webdesign publish and promotion,kindly suggest guide me through all these things how to make it better and beneficial for all the people and my self,i can give it daily 2-4 hrs for updating,

please suggest me

Free web hosting site?

Free Domain Registration?

how to get good traffic,

how to easily update daily?

and all other things

i shall be thankful to all members of WP for suggesting me.

my blog please check it

Free domain registraion ? let me know if you have a solution :P

If you need free hosting i can provide you on my VPS :P

please all of you,kindly give me good sensible suggestion its my request to u,i will be grateful to u.

dear can u clears me what is vps?virtual private server?what are these n how can u help me

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

please all of you,kindly give me good sensible suggestion its my request to u,i will be grateful to u.

dear can u clears me what is vps?virtual private server?what are these n how can u help me

[/quote]

So, you need hosting or what? you have not to worry about the VPS, it will be like regular hosting for you, but with faster speeds and nearly no downtime :P

yes i need hosting,please guide me through all process

check mail

ok thanks for your offer,currently i am moved to blogs.its easy to update a blog rather than a full web site.please check it and suggest me,how to make it better,but i am also considering your offer,

Thanks once again

Blogspot is good, but wordpress is best!

Is there any option for adsene or other income in wordpress?

you can integrate any kinds of ads there, if you have hosting then visit wordpress.org, but if you wanna host at Wordpress then visit wordpress.com