New website with a style

Its a great informative site,latest news about lollywood and bollywood and gives entertainment too....

must visit atleast once.

www.agaaz.com

Nice template.. But Mixed Content..

I wouldn't visit it twice. :/

There are two major reasons for that--your articles have no sources and there's no way to comment on them. The lack of interactivity/debate is a major drawback for this kind of site.

Atleast the domain name is good :D

[quote=“Zazzyo, post:5, topic:15376”]

[/quote]

Yeah! Domain name is good.

Top banner is not good. Do something creative for banner.

[quote=“greatlogix, post:6, topic:15376”]

Yeah! Domain name is good.

Top banner is not good. Do something creative for banner.

[/quote]

Nice clean design. You could make it more meaningful for your site visitors by reducing google stuff. Not sure if that will be meaningful for you. Normally it will not be very professional to have good things around at home page. You need to avoid impression that its google earning site, rather create impression on site visitors that its useful content based site.

good domain name! catchy!

[quote=“Zazzyo, post:5, topic:15376”]

[/quote]

Lolz what is great in there? its a gaaz or ag aaz or aga az or what? no meaning in it.

agaaz means 'beginning' in Urdu. Its a nice symbolic name I reckon, however the fact that the website is about Lollywood and Lollywood is at its ending, ... or maybe an agaaz to a new beginning...

[quote=“Zazzyo, post:10, topic:15376”]

agaaz means ‘beginning’ in Urdu. Its a nice symbolic name I reckon, however the fact that the website is about Lollywood and Lollywood is at its ending, … or maybe an agaaz to a new beginning…

[/quote]

Aghaaz you mean?

Ye that.