New webmasters forum!

Hi,everyone I have created a new webmaster,s forum & i hope u all will join this forum bcoz currently there is not even a single member instead of me & also tell me how to promote forums?

the url is www.300web.co.cc/forum/

Enough with the websites already! :/ You are insane... in a bad way. :)

hey! please help me!!!!!!!!! i need members on my webmasters forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what.. all your sitez suck! Now go cry in a lone corner.. :-/

^ I actually agree. Asmar you make some god awful websites. And the reason is you're just out to make a quick buck (which can be seen by your incessant quest for free stuff...). Prediction: You won't make jack, and in a few months you'll give up and the world will be a better place for it.

^

c'mon guys

dont hurt him......

^ Lets call it tough love! :-)

^^

i have nasty thoughts when talking about tought love...... :P

HAahahah I had a chat with asmar and belive me he is a complete nut guys.

^hahha beware he can turn u as well

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^hahha beware he can turn u as well
[/quote]

You are right. I was about to but thanks to trojans and spywares who took there time to attack my computer and saved me from Asmar :)

^hahhaah must b trojans snt by asmar :P

Asmar yar if u want to increase members...giv som incentives everyone wil join ur forum including me....giv som $$$ as a joining bonus :P ...wat u say :D

Nah my cousin was surfing some adult website while I was sharing some load with my toilet camot.;) He accidently clicked one of those links " click here to get laid". lol and now I'm like WTF. My antivirus system is giving a tough time.:(

Asmar yar if u want to increase members…giv som incentives everyone wil join ur forum including me…giv som $$$ as a joining bonus :P …wat u say :D
[/quote]

HAahahah you need free cash? He has some free cash, he downloaded those dollars from one of those torrent websites. He can share you thosse

^hahah..yar wasa its unfair everyone participated here to ruin his thread :D

Ok thats enough. Everyone has said what they wanted. Lets not completely derail the thread.

LOL who is ruining the thread?Its like "bump" to his thread. He is getting popular. May be he will be nominated in WiredPak award shpw for most popular category ;) By the way Sah what you say? We should start some award for this forum. So who is the best member of this forum???

Ok thats enough. Everyone has said what they wanted. Lets not completely derail the thread.
[/quote]

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhh Sah is here. BAN ALERT !! I’m of to this thread. He will ban me :(