New/Upcoming Games Discussions

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:600, topic:14786”]

DAMN UBISOFT..

they port the best games soo late on PC.. AC for PS Vita even though a very samll game, was the far far superior to AC 3. luckily we did get the HD remake latter. current consoles suck as pertaining to AC series.

as for Ryse, Dam Man , majority of us barely have a 1080p display, not even 2K monitors :( 4k screen for monitors are coming now days in market at very high price and max 27inch size for mass consumption.. running 4k on such a small screen is Blasphemy.. :@

It Bettaa run excellent in 1080p tho..

[/quote]

Dont worry! Ryse will support 4k. but its native (preffered) resoluton would be 1080p. If you may recall, it barely ran at 900p on Xb1. We shouldnt worry about resolution. We must worry about clunky controls.

^ Amen to that.. controls really ruin an otherwise great game..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Metal Gear Solid V Is Coming To PC
Who needs next-gen consoles? The Metal Gear Solid series is hitting PC once again with entry #5—both Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain will come to Steam, publisher Konami accidentally leaked today just before a big MGS livestream.
Looks like someone on Konami's web team jumped the gun.
This is the first time in a very long while that we've ever seen a MGS game launch on computers, though Konami also released Metal Gear Rising on PC earlier this year. The PC also got ports of the first two MGS games.
Still no word on release date for The Phantom Pain.

[/quote]

Hehe, 2015 will be a great year for gaming!

The Rise of Tomb Raider..

Xclusive to Xbox one only :(

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:604, topic:14786”]

The Rise of Tomb Raider..

Xclusive to Xbox one only :(

[/quote]

It's a timed exclusive. I give it max 4 months before it arrives on other platforms.

About #$%^%$# time. Finally a silent Hill which can make you #$%# your pants :P

Made by Hideo #$%^%$# KoJimA

Norman Reedus as the main protagonist :D

Watch at your own discretion. This is directly from the P.T (playable teaser) at Gamescom.

since is hideo kojima., expect delays for 2 years further atleast... hopefully there will be a kaijus as boss in this game.. Hint hint.. ;)

[quote=“Upsilon, post:605, topic:14786”]

It's a timed exclusive. I give it max 4 months before it arrives on other platforms.

[/quote]

Yeah ! considering that square enix thinks 3 million unit sold is not a good number, I will land on others pretty soon!

<strong>Resident Evil Revelations 2 is Real, Launching in 2015</strong>

The rumours were true. Resident Evil Revelations 2 is launching in 2015, publisher Capcom announced at Sony's pre-TGS PlayStation press conference in Japan today. The game is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC, but not to a Nintendo console.

The announcement follows a leaked listing on Xbox.com last week, which showed the box art and a screenshot from the game.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 is being developed by the same core team as the original game, which was first released on 3DS before high-definition versions came to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, and PC last year. Capcom also announced that Revelations 2 will not feature Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield as protagonists, and will take place in a new setting. More information is due at Tokyo Game Show later this month, along with a demo playable at the show.

In February, Capcom said that the console and PC versions of Resident Evil: Revelations reached over 1.1 million in sales.

[/quote]

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-revelations-2-is-real-launching-in-2/1100-6422033/

<strong>Atari's Reviving Classic Horror Game Alone in The Dark -- Watch the First Teaser</strong>

Earlier this month, Atari announced that it's bringing back its classic horror game series Alone in the Dark. Today, at PAX 2014, it revealed the first teaser trailer and details about the game.

Alone in the Dark: Illumination, a re-imagining of the 1992 original and one of the first survival horror games ever, will feature "the power of illumination" and a cooperative multiplayer mode. Players will be able to choose different hero characters with different abilities and weapons: Hunter, Witch, Engineer, and Priest. Together, they must fight monstrous enemies to rid an abandoned town of a mysterious curse called the Darkness.

Atari is also developing a re-imagined version of Haunted House, a 1982 Atari 2600 game. Haunted House: Cryptic Graves is a first person single-player game where players must use psychic abilities to solve puzzles and fight spirits and monsters that infest the Abbadon Grange estate. You can watch the teaser trailer for Haunted House: Cryptic Graves below.

Alone in the Dark is being developed by a new studio called Pure FPS, whose memebers worked on games like Dead Island 2, Bioshock Infinite, and Battlefield 2. Haunted House is being developed by Dreampainters, the team behind the survival horror game Anna. Both games are set to release on PC in fall 2014.

[/quote]

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ataris-reviving-classic-horror-game-alone-in-the-d/1100-6422029/

RE Revelations was a very very solid game.. despite the plasticine made ugly looking non horrifying zombies , the game was a sloid A+ title especially after the action game RE6. the story was dull, the voice acting poor, the characters bland, and it was basically a handheld game ported on pc.. there is a very long list of poor stuff in the game, and yet even with all that, it was the best RE since RE3.. played more like RE3, atmosphere like RE2, and all the minor shock of RE1...

the should have called it, Resident Evil, 3,2,1....(Que Chris jericho music)....

All these RE4 abominations are lame as hell. All I care about is the REmake finally making its way to the PC, though I did play it and REZero on dolphin. They should've released ZERO together with REmake as well, would've made for a complete nice package.

^ Dolphin? wasnt zero on Game cube only? how did you play it?

^ :Faceplam: yaar parh tou liya kar ghaur sey >_>

http://www.dolphin-emulator.com/

The only game I've played & completed on Dolphin is Xenoblade Chronicles. It was awesome. I tried playing Pandora's Tower & The Last Story but they weren't smooth enough for me. Maybe I should retry playing them with my new hardware & the latest version of dolphin. The Last Story seemed like a game i would've loved.

As far as RE is concerned, i was never a fan of the series, so i still don't give a f***. Haha

[quote=“jDk, post:614, topic:14786”]

^ :Faceplam: yaar parh tou liya kar ghaur sey >_>

http://www.dolphin-emulator.com/

[/quote]

sorry bhai, naraz na hona please :(

<span style="color:#ff0000;"><strong>GTA V Release Delayed on PC, Coming to Xbox One and PS4 in November</strong></span>

The PS4 and Xbox One versions of Grand Theft Auto 5 will ship on November 18, Rockstar Games has announced. However, the PC edition has been delayed to January 27 next year.

Rockstar says the next-gen editions of its multi-million selling blockbuster will benefit from a number of technical improvements, such as enhanced detail and longer draw distances.

Additional features for both the next-gen and PC versions include:

• New weapons, vehicles and activities
  • Additional wildlife
  • Denser traffic
  • New foliage system
  • Enhanced damage and weather effects

Those who pre-order the next-gen and PC versions will also receive $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.

As previously speculated, the development team at Rockstar North will also bolster its in-game radio stations with more than 100 new songs and new DJ mixes.

Meanwhile, for the next-gen versions of GTA Online the player count has increased, allowing up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and content released on GTA Online will also be available on the next-gen and PC editions, with Rockstar pledging "much more to come".

Rockstar Games has also announced that it is preparing to host new, exclusive content to the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions, such as "rare versions of classic vehicles" from the series, along with new weapons. These new vehicles include the Dukes and the Dodo Seaplane from GTA III.

Last-gen editions will also benefit from enhanced activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges.

Those who bought the last-gen editions of GTA V can transfer their data to the PS4, Xbox One and PC editions. More information on the upgrades is available here.

[/quote]

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gta-v-release-delayed-on-pc-coming-to-xbox-one-and/1100-6422282/

Yep, Rockstar upto their usual greedy bullshit again... Well, at least it's a two month delay.

Rockstar can go fook themselves. I'll be too busy playing all the goodies released in Jan/Feb anyway :P

^ Yeah, a few decent games are coming in November itself. I'm looking forward to Far Cry 4 & Dragon Age: Inquisition the most. And then there's Witcher 3 in February. :wub:

Here is my list for upcoming games.

Payday 2 (The Ultimate Steal Edition) Friday, October 03, 2014

Alien Isolation Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Ryse: Son of Rome Friday, October 10, 2014

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Friday, October 24, 2014 Civilization Beyond Earth

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare

Friday, November 07, 2014 Football Manager 2015

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 Assassin’s Creed Unity

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 The Crew

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 Dragon Age 3 Inquisition

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 Far Cry 4

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 Grand Theft Auto V (GTA)

Early 2015 Battlefield Hardline

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 Evolve