New/Upcoming Games Discussions

If that's actual in-game footage then I want that thing. B)

Nothing great about the trailer of this one but it's Crytek and it's open world... so it may turn out decent.

Well, the first day of E3 has passed through and there were a ton of announcements. Some were leaked before, some were brand new, some were plain awesome.

So if you missed E3, here are the highlights (thanks to IGN):

Everything From The Xbox & EA Conference:

Everything At Sony & Ubisoft's Conference:

You can also watch the entire E3 Conferences at IGN.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Grand Theft Auto V Coming this Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC

Today we're proud to announce that the critically-acclaimed and record-breaking Grand Theft Auto V is coming this fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Grand Theft Auto V will take full advantage of the power of the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with across-the-board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail. Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions all work together to bring new life to the cities, towns, deserts and oceans of Rockstar North’s epic reimagining of Southern California.
Switch between the interconnected lives of Michael, Trevor and Franklin as they embark on a series of heists across Los Santos and Blaine County in the biggest, deepest and richest open world experience yet, with game world enhancements that include new wildlife, upgraded weather and damage effects, and an array of new details to discover.
The new generation upgrades also extend to Grand Theft Auto Online, an ever-evolving Grand Theft Auto universe. Rise through the criminal ranks by banding together to complete Jobs for cash, purchase properties, vehicles and character upgrades, compete in traditional competitive modes, or create your own content to play and share with the Grand Theft Auto community.
All new content and gameplay created since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online, including an extensive array of new Jobs, an arsenal of new weapons, scores of new vehicles, new properties and player customizations will also be available for the PlayStation 4 system, Xbox One and PC with much more to come. In addition, the current community of players will have the ability to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC.
Grand Theft Auto V for PC will also feature a video editor designed for advanced movie-making.
Check out the new video that debuted tonight during Sony's E3 press conference above, and look for pre-order links beginning tomorrow Tuesday June 10th at rockstargames.com/V/order.

[/quote]

It's finally happening for real. B)

Far Cry 4 Reveal Trailer:

Rise of the Tomb Raider - Debut Trailer:

Assassin’s Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer:

Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer - E3 2014:

Tom Clancy’s The Division E3 2014 Official Cinematic Trailer:

Battlefield Hardline Gameplay - E3 2014:

The Witcher 3 Gameplay Demo - E3 2014:

Mortal Kombat X Gameplay Trailer - E3 2014:

I guess that's about it. There are more gameplays/trailers to be seen, but the ones I've shared here are the best non-platform exclusive stuff.

Other things you might be interested in are Dead Island 2, Alien isolation, Rainbow Six Siege, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, Mirror's Edge 2, Star Wars: Battlefront, Dragon Age Inquisition, Evolve, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare & plenty of indies...

Search youtube or gaming websites.

THIS is going to be the year of GAMING..!!!

Has anyone here played the Bioshock Infinite Burial At Sea Episodes 1 & 2 DLCs? I only played the original game at the time of it's release...

They're both pretty large releases, that's why I wanna know they're worth it before i download them.

Also, did anyone play Wolfenstein: The New Order? It's frigging 41 GB but I've heard great things about it, is it worth the size? I have 4MBPS at the moment so I'm actually considering downloading it if it's that good.

They're absolutely worth it. Worth playing. You'll be blown away. Though I would highly suggest playing the original BioShock first before playing them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

[quote=“Upsilon, post:595, topic:14786”]

Has anyone here played the Bioshock Infinite Burial At Sea Episodes 1 & 2 DLCs? I only played the original game at the time of it's release...

They're both pretty large releases, that's why I wanna know they're worth it before i download them.

Also, did anyone play Wolfenstein: The New Order? It's frigging 41 GB but I've heard great things about it, is it worth the size? I have 4MBPS at the moment so I'm actually considering downloading it if it's that good.

[/quote]

Downloading that mountain of a data <_< <_< <_< <_< I heard it has great story and good gameplay.

[quote="jDk, post:596, topic:14786"]

They're absolutely worth it. Worth playing. You'll be blown away. Though I would highly suggest playing the original BioShock first before playing them. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Would you kindly play Bioshock...

<strong>Xbox One's Ryse: Son of Rome Coming to PC With 4K Resolution, DLC</strong>

Crytek's Xbox One launch title Ryse: Son of Rome will be released for PC later this year, featuring 4K resolution support and DLC included, the developer announced today. Crytek will publish the game for digital channels, while Saints Row publisher Deep Silver will handle the boxed version of the game.

"We are bringing the Ryse experience to PC, with 4K resolution support," Crytek director of business development, Carl Jones, said in a statement. "4K gaming is another leap in graphics quality for PC gamers and Ryse is the perfect showcase for what's now possible in high-end PC games."

Jones went on to say that Ryse: Son of Rome will be a "benchmark PC graphics showcase" when it is released this year and "probably for a long time in [the] future."

The PC version of Ryse: Son of Rome will include every piece of add-on content released on Xbox One to date. This includes a long list of content like the Colosseum Pack, the Mars Chosen Pack, the Duel of Fates Pack, the Morituri Pack, the Ruins multiplayer map, Survival mode, and the Legionnaire's Trust sword that was initially released as part of the game's special edition.

Crytek did not announce a specific release date for the PC version of Ryse: Son of Rome, saying only that it will be released sometime this fall. The news comes as Crytek has faced questions about its financial stability. The multinational developer/publisher recently sold its Homefront franchise (which it purchased from THQ last year) to Deep Silver. As a result, development on Xbox One/PlayStation 4/PC gameHomefront: The Revolution has shifted to Deep Silver. Former Crytek UK developers have shifted to Deep Silver to work on the game.

Ryse: Son of Rome becomes the second high-profile Xbox One exclusive launch title to be heading to PC, following Dead Rising 3. That game comes to PC on September 5.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-ones-ryse-son-of-rome-coming-to-pc-with-4k-re/1100-6421565/

[/quote]

I'm probably one of the few, but i wanted this for the PC. So this is good news to me. Hopefully the keyboard controls won't suck.

Assassin's Creed Rogue officially announced, complete with details and first trailer

Rumors have been floating around since March about Ubisoft's plans to release two Assassin's Creed titles this year -- one for current consoles and one for legacy consoles. Originally codenamed Comet, Ubisoft formally revealed and detailed Assassin's Creed Rogue today, and gave us our first trailer.

Assassin's Creed Rogue is in development by Ubisoft Sofia (with the usual collaboration across many other Ubisoft studios), and takes place during the Seven Years War in the mid-18th century.Rogue makes a return to the northeastern area of North America, particularly the North Atlantic, Appalachian River Valley, and New York.

The twist this time around is that the protagonist fights for the other side. Following the story of Shay Patrick Cormac, Rogue tells the tale of how he was betrayed by the Assassin brotherhood and turned against them. It appears as if Rogue will put significant emphasis on the naval aspect that defined Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, as Ubisoft detailed Cormac's ship -- the Morrigan -- which will be used for Assassin hunting.

While Assassin's Creed Unity is the installment for current consoles, Rogue is exclusive to legacy consoles -- specifically the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It's currently slated for a November 11 release in North America. That's when you get to find out how the other half lives.

Source: http://www.destructoid.com/assassin-s-creed-rogue-officially-announced-complete-with-details-and-first-trailer-279126.phtml

[/quote]

We all know about Unity for current-gen systems and the PC, but here's that other game for the last-gen consoles. Personally, i find the plot in it much more interesting than Unity, so here's hoping Ubisoft (probably) will port it later to PC & other systems later on.

DAMN UBISOFT..

they port the best games soo late on PC.. AC for PS Vita even though a very samll game, was the far far superior to AC 3. luckily we did get the HD remake latter. current consoles suck as pertaining to AC series.

as for Ryse, Dam Man , majority of us barely have a 1080p display, not even 2K monitors :( 4k screen for monitors are coming now days in market at very high price and max 27inch size for mass consumption.. running 4k on such a small screen is Blasphemy.. :@

It Bettaa run excellent in 1080p tho..