New/Upcoming Games Discussions

Still no scene release of NFS:R... The scene is getting sloppy again.

But then again, NFS isn't so great anymore either...

Thats what happens when you release the same game with little remakes/modifications on every game version that can be done by any teenage modder, but the game is still the same.

They cannot make anything better than NFS:most wanted (2005) or NFS:HotPursuit (2010). Criterion has sunk the boat.

I think i saw NFS rivals on TBP yesterday...

@ahsum.

they released a fix to lower 6gb requirement to almost half.. the fix was a few MB... it great that only a few MB could use and reduce upto 2GB ram..

Many rams..

such coding..

much high spec..

wow..

Most video games are really awful. Some video games are just designed in such a way, ins-spite of being really crap, they are addictive, and try to engage a player by using psychological mind tricks. Like World of Warcraft. The game looks innocent and crappy enough, but once you start playing it, you get hooked. Letting children play such video games, is probably child abuse, Even adults, can't resist the psychological traps and damage they cause, children are more vulnerable, who are easily attracted to the "shiny graphics"... Letting your children go near games like World of Warcraft is bad parenting.

Most video games use psychological mind tricks to hook people up to their addiction, but World of Warcraft has proven to be among the most successful in doing so.

^enemy of the republic!
Hail gamers! :P

[quote=“RangerPK, post:484, topic:14786”]

Most video games are really awful. Some video games are just designed in such a way, ins-spite of being really crap, they are addictive, and try to engage a player by using psychological mind tricks. Like World of Warcraft. The game looks innocent and crappy enough, but once you start playing it, you get hooked. Letting children play such video games, is probably child abuse, Even adults, can't resist the psychological traps and damage they cause, children are more vulnerable, who are easily attracted to the "shiny graphics"... Letting your children go near games like World of Warcraft is bad parenting.

Most video games use psychological mind tricks to hook people up to their addiction, but World of Warcraft has proven to be among the most successful in doing so.

[/quote]

Yaar, do us all a favor and live in cave and hunt in the wilderness. Nobody's stopping you :lol:

Oh wait, that would feel too similar to Skryim :P (living in caves & hunting in wilderness is the main thing you do in Skyrim )

[quote=“RangerPK, post:484, topic:14786”]

[/quote]

Electraa aap ka howa...!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpNV3V_-9h4

Dayyum, that's some engine right there. :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCgWabJssVI

Minecraft in Space + Driving - Crafting = This game ;)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

http://kotaku.com/leaked-documents-reveal-that-fallout-4-is-real-set-in-1481322956

Report: Casting Calls and Scripts Confirm Fallout 4, Boston Setting

fallout_can_can_header.jpg

While thesurvivor2299.com teaser website turned out to be a hoax, Fallout 4 and its Boston setting are very much real,

Kotaku reports. Kotaku was able to obtain casting call documents and casting script pages from a reader’s wife, who

auditioned for the female version of the game’s lead role. Kotaku was able to confirm the authenticity of the documents,

as well as the casting director in charge of the hiring calls, who proved to be the same casting director that handled

Dishonored and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

What’s certain, however—and I don’t think there was much doubt at this point—is that Fallout 4, numbered or subtitled or

whatever it may be called, is definitely happening, and definitely set in Boston.

[/quote]

Now thats some good news, personally i was frustrated about fallout series why didn't bethesda introduced the 4th part.

Boston are they serious? this game has always been set in west. Anyways this news is too good to be false. :)

[quote=“Upsilon, post:488, topic:14786”]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpNV3V_-9h4

Dayyum, that's some engine right there. :blink:

[/quote]

awesome! great engine. details! omg! the best ting is the lightning. just perfect.

i once started fallout when it was released... after getting the baby out of the lab and into the main area, i stopped playing... but bioshock infinite has me creeped up preety bad.. so i tried starting resident evil 6.. but had to reinstall windows..

should i go for Fallout 3 or first play Resi 6?? i also have the RE: revelations downloaded..

Fallout 1, 2 & Tactics are free to download on GOG for less than 48 hours from now.

http://www.gog.com/promo/fallout_series_giveaway_winter_promo_2013

So grab them already if you don't have them already!

nah.. i just would like to try fallout 3 only.. old games ruin the experience.. i couldnt even get myself to go back to previous bioshcok after infinite, .. i only play a game that is available recently.. if a sequel comes out.. i would only go for that..

bad habits i know.. i miss the story experience.. :(

still.. any recommendations? fallout 3 is supposed to be very very tough.. i would give up though...

or resi 6 first?

^ Play Resident Evil 6 first. Keep in mind that it received mixed reception, meaning some people liked it, and some didn't. You might or might not like it.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:494, topic:14786”]

nah.. i just would like to try fallout 3 only.. old games ruin the experience.. i couldnt even get myself to go back to previous bioshcok after infinite, .. i only play a game that is available recently.. if a sequel comes out.. i would only go for that..

bad habits i know.. i miss the story experience.. :(

still.. any recommendations? fallout 3 is supposed to be very very tough.. i would give up though...

or resi 6 first?

[/quote]

Fallout 3 craps out in Windows 7 64Bit if you load it with some quality mods. I'd suggest starting with New Vegas, harder, better and overall a better experience than fallout 3. It also doesn't come loaded with that abomination GFWL.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:495, topic:14786”]

^ Play Resident Evil 6 first. Keep in mind that it received mixed reception, meaning some people liked it, and some didn't. You might or might not like it.

[/quote]

i like resident evil series ..ALOT... been playing it all from the original PS 1.. and resi 5 was great too.. this one is supposed to complete a lot of missing stories between re3 and re5 too..

besides, i was only refering to the gameplay style.. pure FPS vs 3rd person..

[quote="jDk, post:496, topic:14786"]

Fallout 3 craps out in Windows 7 64Bit if you load it with some quality mods. I'd suggest starting with New Vegas, harder, better and overall a better experience than fallout 3. It also doesn't come loaded with that abomination GFWL.

[/quote]

i donot want to play ANY mods.. just the plain main story mode, and i want to play a bit easy game, where i dont have to die 20 times to find a reload cartridge for my basic pistol even.. GFWL is not a big problem as many games use it.. so one for all and all for one..also i will reinstall windows soon, so then no worries.. :)

Even without mods, you'll have a hard time. Well, guess you'll find out the hard way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

now with all this fallout talk, i think i'll have to download and play Fallout new vegas again. :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18dker_cgr-trailers-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-vgx-gameplay-trailer_videogames

Can't believe i missed out on this. Eyegasm anyone? B)