New tech arrivals in karachi market

pls post any new and interesting tech you have seen in the karachi market here>>here is what i saw

1. foldable keyboard in a can

2. 17 inch media center laptops with widescreen ph 2.8 512 ram and 40 gb for 28000

3. multi cd rom with 6 cd capacity

Geforce 9800X2 =)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

2. 17 inch media center laptops with widescreen ph 2.8 512 ram and 40 gb for 28000
[/quote]

new or used?

used uzzie!

wat are the rates of laptop

What cost of foldable keyboard in a can?

looks like chinese maal

kratos that is correct,

sab china hai

300 rs for the foldable keyboard

also available

amd x2 desktop machines

56 inches plasma

Foldable keyboard is an old thing. Its a USB Keyboard. I have been using it for six months now. yes, its chinese and the pakistani brand written on it is Lunar.

Foldable keyboard is an old thing. Its a USB Keyboard. I have been using it for six months now. yes, its chinese and the pakistani brand written on it is Lunar.
[/quote]

Dois it have good quality or just ok.

Yeah i'd like to know a little more about this keyboard.. I have to get a USB keyboard for my wii..

^ if u want a good keyboard which has excellent quality get mine

its is the KL(S) 40 from A4-tech

http://www.a4tech.com/ennew/product.asp?cid=2&scid=101&id=479

where can i get used HP mediacentre PCs in karachi??

they are available in regal and naz computer market saddar, but their parts are stripped and sold out quickly,,,to make a mediacentre pc, just add tv tuner and video card to a pc...

soon Coming "Steel Series" Products such as Headfone , Mouse Pads , Mouse etc @ Techno City . This is Kooool . steel series has aweSome Products for Gaming :D

i dunno about steel series but galaxy claims taht they're the authorized dealer for Razer prodcutline in pakistan.....i checked their outlet out...and found a good variety of precision gaming mice and trantuila keyboards avaliable there.....

i dunno about steel series but galaxy claims taht they’re the authorized dealer for Razer prodcutline in pakistan…i checked their outlet out…and found a good variety of precision gaming mice and trantuila keyboards avaliable there…
[/quote]

i dont think they are ! i recently bought Razer Deathadder Mouse from Galaxy (karachi) but they dont gave me the warranty :@

They are the only authorized distributor in Pakistan..

http://www2.razerzone.com/resellers/user/region/4/Asia-Pacific.php

all the ones listed there are Galaxy's Distris.

Sorry for going off-topic, lol.

^Thyhammer; plz check your e-mail and reply asap.