New System want to buy solar help

Hi

I want to buy new solar sytem please help me

which is best solar panel in market 200wats?

which is best hybrid ups 2kg?

which is best dry battries?

1 - Best panel... By Google..Solar City.

2 - Any Hybrid ups is good in 2kg.. if you can find a 2kg ups

3 - Tesla Power wall is best battery.

these all products avble in pakisan?

can u tell me brand name ups

you asked for the BEST.. these are currently the BEST..

Sigh...!!!

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:4, topic:22622”]

you asked for the BEST… these are currently the BEST…

Sigh…!!!

[/quote]

Bhai pakistan mein best chiye jo easly mil jai…

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:5, topic:22622”]

Dear if you want to run about 3-4 fans and 5-6 energy savers on solar then you need about 4 Solar panels of 250 watt poly if you are residing in Punjab region.

Lots of companies offering 2kva inverters but homage and appolo solar inverters are not good in working. Other inverters like Omega, Inverex , Voltronic are good

2 Batteries of JTE 100AH are enough for your system as JTE batteries have 1 year replacment warranty.

[/quote][quote=“zulfiali86, post:, topic:”]

which is best solar panel in market 200wats?

which is best hybrid ups 2kg?

which is best dry battries?

[/quote]

[quote=“Awais_Farooq, post:6, topic:22622”]

[/quote]

dear best ups is Omega 2kva or Baykee 2kva inverter costs you about 17500.

Best dry battery is JTE brand new with 6 month company warranty.

With 2kva its better to install 36 volt solar panel like 250 watt…if you will install 200 watt then you will not get proper output from your solar panel…its a bit technical.

You can call me to know the technical reason

Nice infoo..can u plz tell from where to get omega 2kva inverter and in what estimated price...

[quote=“zubbair_aslam, post:8, topic:22622”]

Nice infoo…can u plz tell from where to get omega 2kva inverter and in what estimated price…

[/quote]

i dont want to do business here. Iam here just for sharing my knowledge.

I myself has solar energy business.

For Omega you can call Solaris Engineering

1,2 kva Modified sine wave inverters have mostly PWM solar charge conyroller..whatever the VDc it accepts , it decrease to 27 volts. In PWM solar charge controllers low voltage and high ampere solar panels are therefore recommended.

Normally 200 watt solar panels gives about 36-37 volts.

And Normally 250 watt panels give 30 volts on load.

200 watt and thinfilm panels are recommended for MPPt controllers.

Sent from my Max2_3G using Tapatalk

1 - Most newer inverters arent PWM in low buget range now, they are very cheap low quality mppt. even average quality pwm CC are much superior than those.

2 - having PWM doesnot make any difference to the voltage output vs mppt.

3 - EP Solar PWM operating range start from 44v to 110V...MKS have mppt with max vdc input from 30-60VDC for 24V and 60-115V for 48v, starting from so any combo of 2-3 panels would work. this is the same as any pwm.. Infini also have an Mppt and require 250VDC. Goodwe go from 300VDC and above.. so PWM low voltage and mppt low voltage have nothing to do with panel of 200W and 250W.

3 - since generalized talk of panels is being done, poly and mono have different voltages and amps for same watts and sizes. so a 36v 200W panel cannot be same in poly and mono. therefore the point about 200W giving 36v and 250w giving 30v is moot point.

4 - no matter what pwm or mppt have in voltage ranges, end result has to be for the output to be 24v or 48v or in rare cases 96v as per battery configuration.. systems are configured based on load and the CC, not much else. panels are chosen and configured based on the CC chosen.. the power conversions alogrithms are different in pwm and mppt but end output has to be the same for both.

5 - Each tech has its own advantages and disadvantages, some instances pwm is suitable than mppt, while in some mppt has around 5-15% better performance than an equal quality pwm., that isnt the point of discussion here at all.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:12, topic:22622”]

The way you are talking how will you differentiate PWM with MPPT inverter ?

1 - Most newer inverters arent PWM in low buget range now, they are very cheap low quality mppt. even average quality pwm CC are much superior than those.

2 - having PWM doesnot make any difference to the voltage output vs mppt.

3 - EP Solar PWM operating range start from 44v to 110V…MKS have mppt with max vdc input from 30-60VDC for 24V and 60-115V for 48v, starting from so any combo of 2-3 panels would work. this is the same as any pwm… Infini also have an Mppt and require 250VDC. Goodwe go from 300VDC and above… so PWM low voltage and mppt low voltage have nothing to do with panel of 200W and 250W.

3 - since generalized talk of panels is being done, poly and mono have different voltages and amps for same watts and sizes. so a 36v 200W panel cannot be same in poly and mono. therefore the point about 200W giving 36v and 250w giving 30v is moot point.

4 - no matter what pwm or mppt have in voltage ranges, end result has to be for the output to be 24v or 48v or in rare cases 96v as per battery configuration… systems are configured based on load and the CC, not much else. panels are chosen and configured based on the CC chosen… the power conversions alogrithms are different in pwm and mppt but end output has to be the same for both.

5 - Each tech has its own advantages and disadvantages, some instances pwm is suitable than mppt, while in some mppt has around 5-15% better performance than an equal quality pwm., that isnt the point of discussion here at all.

[/quote]