New Sexy Look for Wired Pakistan!

Hey KO and others, thanks for this much awaited update

the AIR theme is best.. others suck.. :P

others are quite old fashioned......

The last option is pretty good too, it makes the topics more distinguishable

^

yea last one is good too but all others have too small spacing between topic and posts etc and it looks like machli mandi :P

I don't like this one :( At least increase the size of text.

I like the cobalt theme but it has spacing and font size issues. Other themes are also very nice. Good job wiredpakistan!

1. Air

2. Technatium

Using cobalt right now. It's nice.

Credit goes to me for updating :) This is what happened last night and I dont know If I messed up or not :P

LOL

Any ways Now the new real sexy look of wiredpak has been accomplished, I have one very small request. "LISTEN TO US

I mean we have been shouting for extra extensions for this forum like image attachment and pol and private messaging. These are all available as extension on FluxBB forum but no mod ever replied to our MASOOM KHUWAISHAAT.

Another thing I would like to say is put some adsense dude. I mean on the right corner above the forum. It will look cool.

Finally... Reply to my Post :) Please.

Nice, I like Air.

Extensions/mods are scarce right now for this version though they will be released later on and depending on suitability, installed here.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I mean we have been shouting for extra extensions for this forum like image attachment and pol and private messaging. These are all available as extension on FluxBB forum but no mod ever replied to our MASOOM KHUWAISHAAT.

Another thing I would like to say is put some adsense dude. I mean on the right corner above the forum. It will look cool.

[/quote]

I like wiredpakistan as it is. I don’t think we need anything else. Simplicity is the key.

ooops i thought WP got hacked thats why it looks so weired

I like it.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ooops i thought WP got hacked thats why it looks so weired
[/quote]

LOL and I thought CSS missed from host :P

The Air theme is good though :)

Here are all the new available themes (10 total). Use whichever you like.

Air

1_44.jpg

Cobalt

2_27.jpg

Earth

3_7.jpg

Fire

4_25.jpg

Lithium

5_4.jpg

Mercury

6_24.jpg

Oxygen

7_10.jpg

Radium

8_1.jpg

Sulfer

9_11.jpg

Technetium

10_11.jpg

ah finally a new look...appreciated...hey mods do add some member bonus...lyk avatars and other rankings!

Cant use it on Opera Mini..the theme doesnot load properly..anyone else have this problem?

I think we should send all our queries to the mods at suggestions, but only and after we have each done our QA on the site