NEW Released and Upcoming movies thread

so guys making a thread for all holly wood bolly wood newly realesed movies and upcoming movies discussion :)

let me start First:)

Just seen 1000 bc >> very good movie loved it R5 print is out on many sites ,

National Treasure Book of Secrets > DVD print is out now just downloading :)

From where r u downloading National Treasure Book of Secrets?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

Torrents

10,000 B.C is definitely on my watch list, but i guess a hit like BC is worth to be watched on a dvdrip at least.. So i await the DVD which would be just around the corner.. Surprisingly, Imdb rates it 4.9/10. Personally I think 2008 has been really disappointing as far as English movies are concerned..

Guys, look forward for 21 and The ruins on torrents, I guess the only the cam versions of these movies are available so far.. The storyline happens to be pretty interesting

[/quote]

i have downloaded and seen it 2 months ago…

BTW guys i wana see Hancock which would be real fun

and wanted

also and hulk 2

and many more

P.S. Forgot iron man to mention

and all the movies coming…

I actualy watch all rated +6 on imdb

action/thriler mostly

sorry man do u live in stone age

i have downloaded and seen it 2 months ago…

BTW guys i wana see Hancock which would be real fun

and wanted

also and hulk 2

and many more

[/quote]

I think u hv been taught by George W Tooth Brush , thats y just talking like him.

I ofcourse know abt that but i was asking abt the proper DVD version, when i checked, there were only cam versions available on torrents and that is why i asked abt the site. I hope u understand it this time very well…

i m anxously waitin for the new iron man movie to be released on torrents i have been a big iron man fan

and i have read most of the comics

Yeah the National Treasure DVDRip was released today, a VHS screener was released 2 days ago and well CAMs, I don know why anybody would got for those just for those.

Going to be dLing that and 10,000 bc this Labour Day :D

i m anxously waitin for the new iron man movie to be released on torrents i have been a big iron man fan

and i have read most of the comics

[/quote]

i second that

i forgot to mension it in my post

@nomi

sory yar

i second that

i forgot to mension it in my post

@nomi

sory yar

[/quote]

Its ok. We shdn’t be so rude to each other.

i always download movies from RS accounts never used torrents :)

and secondly iron man i think you are talking about the animated one ? if yes then its dvd print is also available now :)

[/quote]

downloading from RS account i think admins here dont allow piracy so that why cant share links here :)

in few days going to upload on site and then direct link will also be available with RS link and mega upload links :)

i always download movies from RS accounts never used torrents :)

and secondly iron man i think you are talking about the animated one ? if yes then its dvd print is also available now :)

[/quote]

no i m talkin abt the live action film http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29

i have already seen the animated one it was amazing

though a lil diffrent from the story in the comics but still amazing

I think u hv been taught by George W Tooth Brush , thats y just talking like him.

I ofcourse know abt that but i was asking abt the proper DVD version, when i checked, there were only cam versions available on torrents and that is why i asked abt the site. I hope u understand it this time very well…

[/quote]

http://www.rlslog.net/national-treasure-book-of-secrets-dvdrip-xvid-diamond/

this is not piracy its just a link to a website that logs all the scene releases for information of people

10,000 B.C is definitely on my watch list, but i guess a hit like BC is worth to be watched on a dvdrip at least… So i await the DVD which would be just around the corner… Surprisingly, Imdb rates it 4.9/10. Personally I think 2008 has been really disappointing as far as English movies are concerned…
[/quote]

wel i dont agre with u there are many new released movies which are gone hit

e.g. The bank job,street kings,anamorph,the vantage point,horton hears a who,jumper,cloverfield,the spiderwick chronicles(just out)… And many more

[/quote]

Rapidshare

Rapidshare

[/quote]

Yes now it is also available on moviex.info

I'd recommend Charlie Wilson's war.. just got done watching it. Good movie.

I’d recommend Charlie Wilson’s war… just got done watching it. Good movie.
[/quote]

its old now yar :)

iron man oh yeah i m waiting for the DVD rip :)