New Package: Djuice Jaagty Raho

djuice free call to fnf number from 1 am to 6am. Rs3.99 daily charges

FnF Calls 1am-6am: Free*

FnF Calls 8am-12am: Rs. 0.5+tax/30sec

FnF Calls 6am-8am & 12am-1am: Rs. 4+tax/HOUR

Call setup charges: Rs. 0.05+tax per call (on FnF calls from 1am-6am only)

Daily Deduction: Rs. 3.99+tax

Minimum of Rs. 5 Balance required to initiate any call

Limited Time Offer

image00019jx8.jpg

i am sick of these night packages!

who talks at nights?

oh i forgot some people have to talk to their bachies

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

who talks at nights?

[/quote]

Exactly. Plus how is this free when they’re charging 3.99+tax?

Oh the more I hear/read it, the more I hate that word.

Such packages r not suitabl 4any age person they r just suitabl 4crazy lovers(young age) who wait til 1am.In europe companies dnt ofer such late night packages mostly they start from 10or 11maximum12 but our telecom networks just look wat z gud 4them.This package z anothr piece of #$%# aftr zong's 8aanay #$%#.Also rates&hours r so confusing if u wan2 subscrib 2such djuice ofer u should b a good mathematician&u must hav gud inbuilt memory 2memorize diff hours timings acordng 2rates specified excludng taxes.Stil ther r som gud packages like uwon,12aanay&telenor's which ofer gud rates&r easy 2undrstand wen som1 explains u wat z in packag if u cant undrstand urself.

who talks at nights?

[/quote]

what is that bachies can you please explain it?

what is that bachies can you please explain it?

[/quote]

Girl Friends! :D

Lol.

I'd like to see completely free night calls and not these stupid daily/monthly charges.

think of this the cellphone companies have these packages coz they know the ppl who use them are the ones with these so callled "bachies"are the ones who are filthy rich and this way they make more money

If you have a bachie doesnt mean you are rich.. You cant buy love :P

If you have a bachie doesnt mean you are rich… You cant buy love :P
[/quote]

LOL

You cant buy love but you can buy telenor's scrtach card and call your bachie :) telcos see a huge potential in this market (young boys and girls) hence the rates...

saaaaaaaad i am not avaling any night pakage.

jagtay rho...as if wapda isnt doing enough

jagtay rho…as if wapda isnt doing enough
[/quote]

:lol:

instead of giving night packages why dont these telecom operator sell bulk minutes+sms packages like its done in majority of west... ppl use all the min or less...they get the fixed amount from each subscriber for sure..its a sensible biznis logic..

jagtay rho…as if wapda isnt doing enough
[/quote]

LOLS

instead of giving night packages why dont these telecom operator sell bulk minutes+sms packages like its done in majority of west… ppl use all the min or less…they get the fixed amount from each subscriber for sure…its a sensible biznis logic…
[/quote]

The reason such night packages are offered is because they’re popular i.e. there is an actual majority who does stay up all night to chat on the phone. I have to agree that most of the times they are love struck couples, I find any other alternative hard to believe.

kyun bay? don't your light goes out in night?

I think, the reason for lucrative night packages is to utilize the capacity in night which otherwise goes idle. In day time their networks are already busy.

JAAGTY RAHO youngster and froget your work and let the country run under some one else outside Pakistan.