New Internet Service ibroadband IMZAK Pvt lmited

Salam

Unlimited Home users

512 KBPS : 1199 Rs

1 MB :1700 RS

2MB : 4500 RS

Availability :Islamabad : Rawalpindi : Gujranwala : Sargodha : Rabwah : Sialkot : Lahore : London .

Help line: (051) 111 695 695

For more info : www.imzak.com

in today's jang i found the separate add of this company folded inside the news paper.......

i thought of making such thread on forum but u did ... so its ok..........

i called their help line they didnt even picked it up for 5 minutes....

atlast i have to cut it.....

the site crashes in firefox for me dont know why

Website isn't every professional, half of the links don't work. Plus it's the same price roughly as other established companies...I don't get why companies don't aim their products at the 'cablenet users' market.

Imzak's old. Almost a year old. My friend had it in Bahria (Rawalpindi) as PTCL didn't have their service there. He says it's better than PTCL. Personally, I haven't used it.

I have used their service in way, i was using a cable connection few months back..... the service was good for me(cause my cable wala very good and active to provide what he was getting paid for) but my cable wala always cried.... "IMZAK this and IMZAK that".... finally he got rid of em. Now he is happy with PTCL and i am happy with my PTCL DSL..... So F*** IMZAK.

They are very late in the race despite being there for a long time now (they were here when LDN was not).... and they don't have anything new to offer... same as others so why go for the other... besides they don't have enough coverage even in those cities which they are claiming.

That london coverage is a milestone in history I tell ya.

Good Job ignoring Peshawer :)

good rates dere(consd 1mb)as i m paying ptcl 2200/mnth

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Salam

Unlimited Home users

512 KBPS : 1199 Rs

1 MB :1700 RS

2MB : 4500 RS

Availability :Islamabad : Rawalpindi : Gujranwala : Sargodha : Rabwah : Sialkot : Lahore : London .

Help line: (051) 111 695 695

For more info : www.imzak.com

[/quote]

Its not new… I went to them at the end of last year… And I called them a few weeks back… Apparently they don’t offer a free modem in Sargodha…