New HP laptops scam/fraud by a guy named roshan in lahore be carefull before you

Dear all,

It is to inform you that people here are selling HP laptops at very low price saying that they are new but they are not new they repaired and old laptops which are altered and repaired with new bodies.

The prices will be like

Brand New Latest Model Of HP Dv6 Core i7 2nd Gen 2.2GHz Turbo Boost ,touch screen price, windows 8 blah blah RS 64,999

Brand New Hp Dm4-3010TX Beatsaudio Edition Core i5 2nd Gen Ram 4Gb price Rs.53,999/-

These adds are from the same persons

They will tell you stories about it being directly from HP and stuff and have international warranty.

If your laptop do not have a hp warranty seal under it and do not have a warranty card then there is no warranty I asked directly from HP.

Every HP product sold is has been registred on HP with product no and serial no.

If the specification do not match with the specifiction of HP site then it is altered and repiared.

If you will claim the warranty of these latops they will ask of shipment charges and then may be will repair it locally.

My story is I bought touch screen DV6-4011tx from Muhammad Roshaan Ph.no 03314093959 at hafeezcenter.pk

Of all model written on its body was dv6 4012tx and when you enter the product no on hp site the model correspond to dv6-4011tx. It clearly shows that the motherboard has been changed.

When it was told to Roshan he did not entertained this claim and said it is not possible it took me two hours and he still claims hp made it and it is ok.

I showed they laptop to a shop and he showed me that screws colors have changed hence it is has been opened.

No warranty claim was entertained by him no matter what I said IT also had a factory fault which I have given him the link and he said it has already been repaired there is no such fault now but the laptop manufacture date was before the fault was discovered still he kept saying it is ok.

Method to check

Note the full model no under the battery of your laptop

start laptop press f1 note serial no. and product no.

Go to hp site find the place to enter it.

product no correspond to model and serial no identify your specific laptop

If the model on the site do not match with the model under the battery then its altered and motherboard has been changed

You will be lucky to find the serial no. on the site if i enter my serial no hp do not detect anything and hp told me if your serial no is not on the site your laptop has not been registered for sale.

Did not have time to proof read it sorry for any mistakes

Please move it to sales forum if possible

Currently his ongoing adds are as follow please do not buy any of it.

you can call me at 03455237393 for more details

Brand New Hp Pavlion G4,core i5,2.5 Gb dedicated G....

Microprocessor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 Turbo Boost upto 3.0 Ghz RAM: 4 GB DDR3 1333 Mhz Max Upgradeable to 8 GB DDR3 Vid...

Lahore, 04 Sep.

Rs.44,999

hc134623220576.jpg

Brand New Hp Probook 4431s,core i7,2.5 Gb Dedicate.... power-ad-icon.png

Processor Intel® Core™ i7 2.8 Ghz turbo boost upto 3.8 Ghz Memory Memory, maximum 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM Memory...

Lahore, 04 Sep.

Rs.59,999

hc134675873076.jpg

Brand New Hp Pavlion G4,core i3,Energy star editio.... power-ad-icon.png

Microprocessor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i3 RAM: 2 GB Max upgradable to 8 Gb Video Graphics Intel HD 3000 Graphics Display 1...

Lahore, 04 Sep.

Rs.37,999

hc134676046784.jpg

Brand New Hp Probook 4530s,core i7 Quad core,2.5 G.... power-ad-icon.png

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-2.2 Ghz turbo Boost upto 3.1 Ghz Memory Memory, maximum 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM Memory...

Lahore, 04 Sep.

Rs.61,999

hc134648405325.jpg

Brand new Hp Dv6 Core i7,Touch Screen,1 Gb dedicat.... power-ad-icon.png

Microprocessor Intel Core i7-2.2 GHzQuad Core Turbo Boost upto 3.1 Ghz Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Memory Max Upgradeable to ...

Lahore, 04 Sep.

Rs.62,500

hc134674716239.jpg

Brand New Hp Pavilion Dv6,Core i7 Quad Core,1 Gb A.... power-ad-icon.png

Microprocessor Intel Core i7-2.2 GHz Turbo Boost upto 3.1 Ghz Quad Core edition Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Memory Max Upgrade...

Lahore, 04 Sep.

Rs.56,999

hc134675883444.jpg

Brand New Hp G42 Core i5,Windows 8,4Gb,500Gb,3 Gb/.... power-ad-icon.png

Microprocessor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 Turbo Boost upto 3.2 Ghz RAM: 4 GB Max Upgradeable to 8 GB DDR3 Video Graphics A...

Lahore, 04 Sep.

Rs.41,000

noimage.png

Geniune Microsoft windows seven DVD at wholesale R....

Microsoft Geniune Windows seven DVD and Windows activation key at the whole sale rate. 200 pieces availble(you can also buy one) ...

Lahore, 03 Sep.

Rs.1,499

currently his own going adds at hafeezcentre.pk are

Brand New Hp Pavlion G4,core i5,2.5 Gb dedicated G....

Microprocessor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 Turbo Boost upto 3.0 Ghz RAM: 4 GB DDR3 1333 Mhz Max Upgradeable to 8 GB DDR3 Vid...

Lahore, 04 Sep.

Rs.44,999

Brand New Hp Probook 4431s,core i7,2.5 Gb Dedicate....

Processor Intel® Core™ i7 2.8 Ghz turbo boost upto 3.8 Ghz Memory Memory, maximum 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM Memory...

Lahore, 04 Sep.

Rs.59,999

Brand New Hp Pavlion G4,core i3,Energy star editio....

Microprocessor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i3 RAM: 2 GB Max upgradable to 8 Gb Video Graphics Intel HD 3000 Graphics Display 1...

Lahore, 04 Sep.

Rs.37,999

Brand New Hp Probook 4530s,core i7 Quad core,2.5 G....

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-2.2 Ghz turbo Boost upto 3.1 Ghz Memory Memory, maximum 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM Memory...

Lahore, 04 Sep.

Rs.61,999

Brand new Hp Dv6 Core i7,Touch Screen,1 Gb dedicat....

Microprocessor Intel Core i7-2.2 GHzQuad Core Turbo Boost upto 3.1 Ghz Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Memory Max Upgradeable to ...

Lahore, 04 Sep.

Rs.62,500

Brand New Hp Pavilion Dv6,Core i7 Quad Core,1 Gb A....

Microprocessor Intel Core i7-2.2 GHz Turbo Boost upto 3.1 Ghz Quad Core edition Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Memory Max Upgrade...

Lahore, 04 Sep.

Rs.56,999

Brand New Hp G42 Core i5,Windows 8,4Gb,500Gb,3 Gb/....

Microprocessor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 Turbo Boost upto 3.2 Ghz RAM: 4 GB Max Upgradeable to 8 GB DDR3 Video Graphics A...

Lahore, 04 Sep.

Rs.41,000

Geniune Microsoft windows seven DVD at wholesale R....

Microsoft Geniune Windows seven DVD and Windows activation key at the whole sale rate. 200 pieces availble(you can also buy one) ...

Lahore, 03 Sep.

Rs.1,499

Thanks for the info

Yes we appreciate it greatly that you took the time to inform us WP members. :)

Thanks fir informing on this forum.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

thanks for informing us.

for everybody's info, Here is a list of genuine distributors of Hp laptop in Pakistan,

http://h20158.www2.hp.com/gms/pk/en/second-tab.html

there should be a lawsuit against people like him....

I think emailing hafeezcenter.pk guys would be better and tell them this story so that they can blacklist the user or the IP to block him from posting such ads.

Thanks for the information

Dear All who have posted on this Post and saying Wrong About the person namely ROshaan

YOu all Donot Have any info abt Laptops

As agar ap,logoun ku info Hoti to ap logoun ku Pata hota ke Latest Laptops ke to parts be nahe milte to bodies kasie milian ge

And Na Hp and Na ke koi aur Company Laptop Bodies Sale kerti Hai

And More Over Ksisi ne be laptop laina hu hp,dell,acer or etc to us laptop ka product no Hp.dell,Acer,Sony ya jis be company ka laptop hai ki official website per dal ker check ker le laptop refub hai ya nahe and other necessary info

and this Post is Totally fake

Cuz aisa hu he nahe sakta jisa in bhai ne post main likha hai

^ Use of Roman Urdu is not allowed on this forum. Go through the for your own benefit. Use either proper Urdu or proper English.

people are spoiling pakistan and muslims

[quote=“jack, post:8, topic:17857”]

for everybody's info, Here is a list of genuine distributors of Hp laptop in Pakistan,

http://h20158.www2.hp.com/gms/pk/en/second-tab.html

[/quote]

Exactly my thought. Why gamble your money away when there are authorised resellers in the market? Or find other reliable businesses by word of mouth like Media International (http://mediainternational.pk/) here in Islamabad. Have bought two laptops already, always genuine products, never a problem. There are many others like them.

Deal All After Reading the Above Story,this seems quite fake to me as recently i bought a laptop from Hafeez center and unfortunately it slipped from my nephews hand and its body got broken and i searched all market even at Authorised Dealers Shops,there was not even a single person in Market who even gave me hope of providing the Body of Laptop Hp Pavilion dv6.

There was Some problem with the hinges of Laptop as well and even spare parts are not availble in Pakistan,and Hp does not sale the Bodies Seprately as well,so Most Probably some one is spearding Fake Information.

Dear Buyers Make Sure that Before Buying Go To the Officail Website of Manufacturer and there insert the Service Tag or Serail Num of laptop,

and If it is Rubbed or Removed from the body you can go to bois of the Laptop to get the Serail No or Service Tag and then Manufacturers Officail website will Tel you the Whole Story,about warranty,refub,new,warranty can be extended or not,Laptop is insured or Not,Either Warranty is Limited Parts or Labur warranty or Full Warranty

As i Am web developer and I sell my laptop after every two to three months and i Have Cnfirmed this Stroy from Many Hafeez center shop keepers

they all told me this sort of fraud can not take place any where in the world,this is sort of an effort to make people afraid and they should buy from Authorised Dealers at higher Rates,this is the truth of Above Story,After Keeping the Above Precaution in the Mind you can buy from any one.

Hilarious. People like

Zaman Khan
<span><a href="<___base_url___>/user/35979-waheed25/" title="">Waheed25</a></span>

have posted good feedback without any proof and then vanished. In BCs ko khawab aya tha k Wired pakistan ja kar post karo? It only proves that OP is truthful and this Roshan is Ro#$%#

People should certainly stop buying from OLX or Hafeezcentre etc. These are epicentres of online fraud and scamming in Pakistan. Hamari quom tu samny ho kar dhoka deti hi, ye tu phir online stuff hai.

As a matter of fact if you need any sort of proof you can visit Compsi or My Shop or Any Other Authorized Hp Dealer to check how much authenticity is there in this story and more over you can visit Hp Official website and order the body of any Laptop they will refuse you and Hp has Copyrights Hp Will not Allow any third Party to Produce Hp Products and at the end of the day you will come to know how much fake is the above story

Some People were Involved in manufacturing Hp Product Boxes and Currently Hp has sued them and more over Hp has ruined them. This clearly tells you how some one can make Hp Bodies and can Change them.

I think above is Sufficient Prove

And another martial fact is this that I was browsing and I saw this link and read this post and as my religious obligation I posted my reply so that people could come to Know about the reality and I tried to share my perfect Information with the people who read this platform

I Hope Now Mr. hawker you will start thinking differently

Thanks for sharing this info

Zaman Khan

Can you tell me which search term brought you to this thread?

your second message debunks your own claims. Among all the sentences you posted, this is the true part

"Some People were Involved in manufacturing Hp Product Boxes and Currently Hp has sued them and more over Hp has ruined them. This clearly tells you how some one can make Hp Bodies and can Change them."

Religious obligation you say? yahan hajj k naam par fraud hota hai, aur janab baat kar rahay hein religion ki.