New Here!

Hi guys, my name is Samina and i am from pakistan.

right now i am in UK doing my graduation and i am basically from lahore

i found this website and joined, may be i could make friends over here

i hope this would be great

Take Care !

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Take Care !

[/quote]

I COULD MAKE MAKE FRIENDS???

For social networking,WP is the right place???

May be…

welcum to pakistani tech forum.....enjy here n feel free to ask anything related to technology

Take Care !

[/quote]

How come you have a Wateen IP “Samina”

[/quote]

May be another “ruhaan jslip” :D

[/quote]

may be someone made a society in pakistan named as “UK” just like other societies like baharia town, PWD!!!

may be its mian mansha... :D

who knows...maybe she took her Wateen WiMax CPE to UK, and it still works :D

Is it a technical forum or a social network like ??

[/quote]

am4tl this is not fair you share private data IPs address of users with everyone, who cares she or he from pak or uk, we know you’re moderator thats not mean you start sharing and telling IPs and addresses i am scar and leaving this site argently

am4tl this is not fair you share private data IPs address of users with everyone, who cares she or he from pak or uk, we know you’re moderator thats not mean you start sharing and telling IPs and addresses i am scar and leaving this site argently

[/quote]

Dont be scare villageitboy,he provide this useful information to share with us that we cant be foolish by someone like that.

I appreciate !!!

[/quote]

Bhai he didn’t share any IP. Secondly it’s a normal practice on forums that if someone is suspicious then admin says something like “how come you and other users have similar IP” or “if you are in Australia then how come your IP is Canada based” something along these lines. This is pretty normal.

Bhai he didn’t share any IP. Secondly it’s a normal practice on forums that if someone is suspicious then admin says something like “how come you and other users have similar IP” or “if you are in Australia then how come your IP is Canada based” something along these lines. This is pretty normal.

[/quote]

lala g trying to understand he shared that samina452 is online with wateen IP?

i.e. i’ve registered a ID on yahoo answer with United Kingdom country and i frequently post in answers that i am from UK but Yahoo answers forum Mods didn’t tell to anyone that person isn’t from Uk he is a lair his IP is Pakistan PTCL because Yahoo don’t share users IP…

^true..such things must be asked!!!

May be another “ruhaan jslip” :D

[/quote]

:expressionless: Its isnt me! PERIOD!

:expressionless: Its isnt me! PERIOD!

[/quote]

hahhahahah don,t be scared dude we won,t hurt u lolxx

lala g trying to understand he shared that samina452 is online with wateen IP?

i.e. i’ve registered a ID on yahoo answer with United Kingdom country and i frequently post in answers that i am from UK but Yahoo answers forum Mods didn’t tell to anyone that person isn’t from Uk he is a lair his IP is Pakistan PTCL because Yahoo don’t share users IP…

[/quote]

So basically you lie on Yahoo and over here you are defending another potential liar. So lying is ok with you, but sharing information is not? Participating in Yahoo answers doesn’t require you to falsely claim you are in the UK.

So basically you lie on Yahoo and over here you are defending another potential liar. So lying is ok with you, but sharing information is not? Participating in Yahoo answers doesn’t require you to falsely claim you are in the UK.

[/quote]

i m wid u am4tl…u exposed the truth welldone!!!

UK or Pakistan, Wateen or O2, keeping privacy secret or dropping info hints - don't listen to these guys Saima. I still want to be friends with you.

^ yeah me too