New Broadband Issue - PTCL Staff is not helping me, its 8th day plz help

Today is 8th Day i got new broadband on my fiber line.

PTCL guy came and gave us device and told us it will activated in few hours and then it will work

since 1st day i m complaining 1218

1st it was not active and then it have no connectivity sicne the day i get it i did not use even a 0.01 kbps

I talked 2 times with their supervisors for fixing my issue and 3 days back exchange SDO called me too and still i cannot access internet bcoz no body wants to fix my service.

I m thinking to return them such a device and service which is suck but they says that i have to pay them device charges why do i have to and only service charges they can forgive.

When i get nothing active/installed/running why do i have to pay and what shud i do?

If its company policy then this is also company mistake who is not fixing my issue and guy who came set device and then disappear

try ptcl care on twitter or complain to PTA, and pray to God

sent from an Unknown device using Tapatalk 2

Sabar karo kuch din aur. kabhi na kabhi ho hi jaiy ga masla hal

[quote=“zainabali, post:, topic:”]

Today is 8th Day i got new broadband on my fiber line.

PTCL guy came and gave us device and told us it will activated in few hours and then it will work

since 1st day i m complaining 1218

1st it was not active and then it have no connectivity sicne the day i get it i did not use even a 0.01 kbps

I talked 2 times with their supervisors for fixing my issue and 3 days back exchange SDO called me too and still i cannot access internet bcoz no body wants to fix my service.

I m thinking to return them such a device and service which is suck but they says that i have to pay them device charges why do i have to and only service charges they can forgive.

When i get nothing active/installed/running why do i have to pay and what shud i do?

If its company policy then this is also company mistake who is not fixing my issue and guy who came set device and then disappear

[/quote]

visit your exchange.

[quote=“Faisal, post:4, topic:21221”]

visit your exchange.

[/quote]

to be honest, now i dont want to stay with them as they are suck.

what can i do for not paying installation ?

someone told me go to exchange and talk to revenue office who generate bill ...will this work?

if your problem not resolves after every possible way you go through , then at last visit some embassies for Visa information and acquire one and say goodbye

@zainabali:

Your's seems to be a simple problem. First, we need to

know some facts, before we can diagnose the problem.

01. When the PTCL guy came with the devide, did he

sit down at your computer and configure the device ?.

That means did he type in values, some general and

some specific to your account, while the device was

connected to your computer ?.

02. When you plug-in your device, aside from the power

light, how many stable green lights show up on it ?.

03. Do you have a direct line from the PTCL pole into

your device ?. Or do you get input for the device from

a regular phone jack (in which you plug-in your phone) ?.

----------------------------

While ideally, PTCL installation staff ought to have left you

with a working device, nevertheless, you are a lot smarter

than any of them anyway, and if needed, you can do a better

job of getting yourself set-up.

We will help, however we can. So no worries.

Sheikh 'The Little Engine That Could...' Chilli

[quote=“zainabali, post:5, topic:21221”]

to be honest, now i dont want to stay with them as they are suck.

what can i do for not paying installation ?

someone told me go to exchange and talk to revenue office who generate bill ...will this work?

[/quote]

And to honest, from your initial post, I cannot determine what is the exact nature of your problem or if you have any real problem to begin with... but one thing is pretty much evident that now you don't want your PTCL service for some unknown reason and more over, don't want to pay for the installation/service too.

The thing is, you're going to have to pay for the installation charges cause DSL guy came at your house and you got the modem and you must have signed a paper for it and got a copy of it.

Now whether the DSL guy made the DSL connection or not, your internet connection worked or not, you received a confirmation call from PTCL for the successful DSL installation or not; you got the modem and signed for it and they have the paper to prove it.

The reason for me telling to visit your relevant exchange was that its only there where you can get to know how not to pay for the installation regardless if you faced any problem or not. and if you actually faced some sort of problem, chances are very high of your problem getting solved asap to from the exchange...

BTW do you know how to access the modem page?

[quote=“Faisal, post:8, topic:21221”]

And to honest, from your initial post, I cannot determine what is the exact nature of your problem or if you have any real problem to begin with... but one thing is pretty much evident that now you don't want your PTCL service for some unknown reason and more over, don't want to pay for the installation/service too.

The thing is, you're going to have to pay for the installation charges cause DSL guy came at your house and you got the modem and you must have signed a paper for it and got a copy of it.

Now whether the DSL guy made the DSL connection or not, your internet connection worked or not, you received a confirmation call from PTCL for the successful DSL installation or not; you got the modem and signed for it and they have the paper to prove it.

The reason for me telling to visit your relevant exchange was that its only there where you can get to know how not to pay for the installation regardless if you faced any problem or not. and if you actually faced some sort of problem, chances are very high of your problem getting solved asap to from the exchange...

BTW do you know how to access the modem page?

[/quote]

yes i know how to access modem page.

only thing he did was gave me modem and plug adaptor and told me that device i need to activate by calling 1218 and then net will work... this is all he did.

i m doing my level best from very 1st day to activate service, even i talked to supervisors and it amazed me how bad service is that still they cannot fix issue.

anyhow after few hrs dsl service was activated but it keep saying limited internet with direct and indirect cable too and no body listening my issue :(

Dont want to pay for installation as i have to run even for customer care service and wait for 30-45 min for talking to ptcl support guys.

PTCL is for my backup but if u will get no connectivity even for blink of an eye and worst customer support how will u like to pay :)

If you didnt pay the installation charges now yoy probably have to pay monthly bill later as well :P Pay it aur jaan churwa lo

Just dial 1218,press 2 nd then 0,tell him/her complete story ,ask for the complaint number.Complaints doesnt get closed without your consent..they will for sure rectify your problem..ptcl is a lame company no doubt.

[quote=“zainabali, post:9, topic:21221”]

yes i know how to access modem page.

only thing he did was gave me modem and plug adaptor and told me that device i need to activate by calling 1218 and then net will work... this is all he did.

i m doing my level best from very 1st day to activate service, even i talked to supervisors and it amazed me how bad service is that still they cannot fix issue.

anyhow after few hrs dsl service was activated but it keep saying limited internet with direct and indirect cable too and no body listening my issue :(

Dont want to pay for installation as i have to run even for customer care service and wait for 30-45 min for talking to ptcl support guys.

PTCL is for my backup but if u will get no connectivity even for blink of an eye and worst customer support how will u like to pay :)

[/quote]

can you post a screenshot of your modem stats here then?