New APPLE IPHONE 3G for sale in Pakistan, Only serious customers

This is serious post, I am a fair businessman and I am based in Karachi. Only genuinely interested people please contact me.

If anybody is interested in buying new Apple Iphone 3G please e-mail me at

ameermansha@gmail.com

Some background: 1st generation 8GB Iphone sold in Pakistan for ridiculous prices ranging from 65,000.00 rupees to as low as 50,000.00 rupees for the first 5 months when it first came to Pakistan when the buying cost of Iphone from USA was only about 27,000.00 rupees (including state tax) that more than double price. Even though 1st Iphones were officially sold in many countries but the cheapest one was only available from USA and for the new Iphone 3G even though it is being sold in 30 countries come July 11th but the cheapest one will be from USA only.

How I will get Iphones?: As with 1st gen Iphone which anybody could have bought by just going to Apple store in USA and in any quantity, unfortunately this is not true for new Iphone 3G, one will have to sign a 2 years contract with AT&T in order to buy Iphone.

This is 100% conformed that the 2 years contract can be broken after 1 month by paying the early termination fees and Iphone is yours to keep. What exactly that termination cost will be I don't know right now, it will be 100% conformed come July 11th when Iphones will officially go on sale in USA.

This is the most transparent offering by me. I will sell you the Iphone for what it will cost me to buy the phone plus 200.00 US dollars (which I will charge for my services,) this means I will get you brand new Iphone in Karachi then you inspect it pay for it and take your phone. I am not asking for any deposit or anything, Its just simply right on the spot you receive the phone and give me the money and all done.

Since Iphone will go on sale July 11th this is when we'll know exactly whats the price of the phone will be but below I will give you a rough example.

1- 8GB Iphone 3G is bought for $199.00 ($216.00 including state tax) with 2 years contract with AT&T

2- After 1 month contract is canceled by me with AT&T, lets say the early termination penalty comes out to $230.00.

3- After paying $230.00 penalty Iphone is mine to keep legally. Now add up---- $220.00 (Iphone buying cost) + $230.00 (contract termination penalty) = $450.00 in USA, since I am charging $200.00 dollars for my services so $450.00 + S200.00 = $650.00 in Pakistan.

As I wrote above that this is the most transparent offering, there is no way I can hide my buying cost because come July 11th anybody can go to AT&T website and figure out the the cost of the Iphone and early termination cost, so you can add up the exact cost of the phone just by sitting in Pakistan. So come July 11th what ever the total cost of 8GB or 16GB Iphone costs comes out add another $200.00 dollars for my services, you'll have Iphone delivered in Karachi, so just pay for the phone and take it right on the spot..

TERMS BELOW (VERY IMPORTANT)

1- Since Iphone 3G involves paperwork so this phone will be “very” I repeat “very” hard to get if you or someone you know don't live in USA. Prices in Pakistan will be ridiculous as usual as it was experienced with local prices with 1st gen Iphone. I am in very unique position because I live in USA as well in Pakistan and have very large family living in USA also so there is no shortage of people whom I can use to sign up for the AT&T contract. I am not being greedy either because I know I am going to make damn good money selling in large quantities in Pakistan. I sold 23 1st generation 8GB Iphones in Pakistan for 35,000.00 rupees each when beliscity and others were selling for 50 to 60 thousand rupees each at the first 4 months of when Iphone price dropped to $399.00 ($450.00 with tax) for 8GB Iphone in USA.

2- It will take at least 2 to 3 weeks for someone in some part of the world to come up with unlock for this phone after July 11th, so you don't have to worry about that 'cause by the time, you'll buy Iphone from me there will be dozens of unlock procedures will be already out for free.

3- As I wrote above whatever the cost of buying Iphone and my $200 dollars service charge will be the selling cost in Pakistan. Money transaction will be taken place by first you'll examine the Iphone and take the physical possession then you'll pay me. I'll accept US dollar or Pakistani rupees (Whatever the dollar exchange rate is set by the STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN at the time of transaction.). All transactions will be taken place in Karachi only at any place of your choosing.

4 Since I have to wait at least one month before I can break contract with AT&T. So I will be able to sell you Iphone in Pakistan not before August 20th 2008.

5- First come, First serve, Please understand I am not buying in wholesale so there is limited amount of Iphones I can get to Pakistan in one shot. Please be patient. As I am not asking for any deposit or anything if you get some other route to get your Iphone faster then you are most welcome to avail it, Damn Iphone just sells.

6- E-mail me first at ameermansha@gmail.com then later we can talk on phone also.

7- ONLY SERIOUS CUSTOMERS PLEASE

Take care.

lol

The No-contract version of the phone will be available for $599 and $699 that also includes warranty.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/07/01/atandt-announces-iphone-3g-pricing-plans/

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

lol
[/quote]

SECC what the hell there is to laugh about… can’t you you read i wrote this is serious post on the top.

I WROTE BEFORE ONLY SERIOUS CUSTOMERS IF YOU WANT HUMOR PLEASE CHECK OUT MY INTRO PAGE AT LINK BELOW

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1700

I as I wrote before on July 11th we’ll all know exactly what price is going to be. All the links you gave are just speculation.

I AM WRITING THIS LAST TIME.

1- You are getting this Iphone in Pakistan, so there is no warranty of any kind from APPLE here because Apple doesn’t offer Iphone in Pakistan, and if some private seller offer you warranty in Pakistan then this guy is one big fraud and lying !@#$%^&. SO IF YOU ARE BUYING PHONE FROM ME THEN ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE IN PAKISTAN SO APPLE OFFER YOU ZERO WARRANTY, YOU ARE IN PAKISTAN YOU ARE BUYING PHONE WHICH NOT MEANT FOR LOCAL PAKISTANI MARKET PERIOD.

2- This Iphone requires paperwork/contract. IT WILL BE DAMN HARD FOR MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN PAKISTAN TO GET IT NO MATTER HOW RICH THEY ARE. I am providing you service, and cheapest way to get it, just wait and see how rip off prices Pakistani local market iphones are going to be double and triple in price…

The No-contract version of the phone will be available for $599 and $699 that also includes warranty
[/quote]

3- breaking the contract is the cheapest way to get it, as I said before all pricing is speculation until july 11th, hey hassan nabeel if you want to buy no-contract phone for 599 or 699 dollar no problem just add 200 dollars of my service charge I’ll bring it in Pakistan for you. this is the cheapest iphone you gonna get sitting in pakistan, this is another story that if you could buy yourself from usa or your relative can send you. I AM SELLING THIS PHONE TO PEOPLE WHO ARE IN PAKISTAN AND WANT IPHONE BUT THEY HAVE NO CONTACTS IN USA.

ONLY SERIOUS CUSTOMERS PLEASE, HOW SIMPLE MY POST CAN BE, YOU ARE BUYING IN PAKISTAN AND NOT IN USA SO DON’T POINT TO WEBSITES, STICK TO At&T SITE WHICH WILL TELL YOU HOW MUCH PHONE WILL COST YOU.

yar keray naa nikaalo unecessarily, if you want to buy email me. my offering is the cheapest iphone in pakistan as i sold 1st gen iphone was the cheapest at 35 thousand rupees when it was selling for 50 to 60 thousand at the first 4 months of introduction in pakistan.

AND LASTLY I DON"T NEED TO BE ADVERTISING "CAUSE IPHONE JUST SELLS AND I WILL SELL #$%# LOADS OF IT IN PAKISTAN WITHOUT ADVERTISING ANYWAY. IF YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TURN THIS THREAD INTO CIRCUS OR INSULTING LAUNCHPAD THEN I WILL DELETE THIS THREAD

2- This Iphone requires paperwork/contract. IT WILL BE DAMN HARD FOR MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN PAKISTAN TO GET IT NO MATTER HOW RICH THEY ARE. I am providing you service, and cheapest way to get it, just wait and see how rip off prices Pakistani local market iphones are going to be double and triple in price…
[/quote]

is that why only u in whole of pakistan can get it coz u are really really rich

remember u said that in ur “Intro”

and this thread is where i am providing service to people in pakistan who wants to buy iphone. the biggest obstacle is doing the paperwork/contract, even if you buy no contract iphone AT&T would still require at least drivers license info from you, where the hell pakistani customer can get that sitting in pakistan… this is where i come in.
[/quote]

do u live in the US?

or someone related to u coz if someone has a relative or someone living in the US they can easily get the iphone cheaply

@ruhaan as I have stated above i reside in karachi pakistan and also live in usa, I construct residential houses in karachi with my older brother, its is very profitable for me and my older brother and makes pakistan more attractive in terms of making money than usa. i know this real estate boom is short term but hey as long it looks more attractive than usa money wise then i am here in pakistan,

as i wrote before i have large family there and lots of friends so all they are doing for me is legally signing a contract and then legally breaking it and then paying the full penalty and the phone is 100 % legally your to keep. and nothing bad goes into their credit history either since from the start to finish its all legal.

The iPhone hasn't even gone on sale right now. So all your claims don't mean anything at this point. Kindly post when the iPhone is out, and post the exact prices and availability once you have the iPhones in the palm of ur hand. Till then all such garbage threads will be locked.