Never cheat....otherwise

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3200/nevercheatnb8.gif

:D

Horrible.That z d worst of every thing.Shows that she didnt lov him but lovd his pnis&didnt want it 2go other way.It z a belief that men r more cruel but even they dont do such things 4women.

She has destroyed that man's life,she should be HANGED TILL DEATH ! this isn't the way to take the revenge.

Mental illness, probably. Inhuman act.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4253849.stm

I love the fact that throughout the article they refer to the missing anatomical feature as "sexual organ" yet in the last sentence they just go ahead and say "the doctors were unable re-attach his penis"

Hilarious.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I love the fact that throughout the article they refer to the missing anatomical feature as “sexual organ” yet in the last sentence they just go ahead and say "the doctors were unable re-attach his penis"

Hilarious.

[/quote]

They mentioned it somewhere in the first paragraph as well :P

Funny on first look, but if you think about it, its really depressing. :(

I remember this happened somewhere a few months ago as well...

Is this the new way of getting back at your husband for cheating!? Pretty effective scare-tactic for a wife to say, "if I find out you're cheating, I'll chop your member off!"

WTF her old husband should cut off her boobs :D

lesson for ppl who are in extra marital relationships

Crimes below the belt,

Remember the lady that did that and threw her husband's penis out of her car window? they found it and reattached it. he even made an adult movie after that. he sorta got famous because his penis got chopped off. yep, Bobbitt was his name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorena_Bobbitt

i think its fake

btw expect some vulgar posts over here

This is such an inhuman and insane act I'm thinking what will happen to victim's wife they only got married two weeks ago wht will she do now....

I found it funny until I thought about what the poor guy will do WITHOUT his member!

She is definitely a sociopath and should be kept in a mental asylum to prevent her from chopping stuff off of anyone else unfortunate enough to be close to her.

this stuff is both funny and depressing, at the same time.

while reading the article, I first smiled, then laughed and then just felt sad for the poor guy.

Two things, the lady might be mentally ill, or ... she loved him really madly that she couldn't accept the idear of him getting involved with some other lady.

Its still not clear to me why would he go and meet her and have drinks and stuff after he got involved with somebody else .

Its still not clear to me why would he go and meet her and have drinks and stuff after he got involved with somebody else .
[/quote]

Why, for the extra booty ofcourse! XD

Why, for the extra booty ofcourse! XD

[/quote]

Exactly! First caress a man’s organ, and when he feels all is good, chop the darn thing off! It’s so easy to fool a man if you have the right strings in your hand.

That's what you get for picking up women at the zoo :D

:lol:

This is not new. One of the first incidents that made world headlines was in 1993, the Lorena Bobbitt case. I remember it created such a hype those days....though this case was not related to cheating. Read the Wiki article linked for some interesting pieces of history (among pieces of other things :D)