Networking of smart tv through router

I want to share the connection of smart tv through router. What is the price of router with 150mbps? I don't want same channel on 2 devices at the same time in my home. Me and my brother want to use one connection of smart tv in home. Is it possible that I am watching one channel on my device and my brother is watching different channel on his device simultaneously and If watching different channels on multiple devices at the same channel is not possible then atleast we can watch the channels of smart tv on multiple devices at different timings for. Example my brother will watch smart tv on his laptop on day and I will watch smart tv at my computer at night. Through router one can share the connection of smart tv on multiple devices. If one is using the smart tv on multiple devices at the same time then the picture quality will decrease or the print of the channel is effected? If I share the connection of smart tv on multiple through wire or wirelessly but not using the same connection of smart tv at the same time then the quality of channels will be effected? If we are networking through wire and the wire is long because the computer is in another room then the quality of channel will become poor? I think that one can share smart tv app for PC on multiple devices through router but one can not share the same connection on multiple devices simultaneously. If one is using smart tv with set top box instead of smart tv app for PC then he/she can share it on 3 devices including tv?