.net teachers on Skype

Anyone knows of a .net teacher that teaches on Skype?

Find them at Omegle

Sent from TAPATALK using MOBILE PHONE

me can teach .nat,, charp, d++, lhl, lava, pithon, btml, ess, btml5 and more.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:3, topic:22238”]

me can teach .nat, charp, d++, lhl, lava, pithon, btml, ess, btml5 and more.

[/quote]

if you are serious then pm me how much you charge per hour

[quote=“executionist, post:4, topic:22238”]

if you are serious then pm me how much you charge per hour

[/quote]

on serious note, i hate teaching, but i can teach you only python, html, css and html5, i don’t know much .net or c++ and csharp. btw whats your qualification and why you want to learn?

I am good with html + css and know some html5, php and python.

Want to learn .net to start working as a web developer. I just cant get myself to read the books or watch tutorials. I would rather play games or watch movies and tell myself I am gonna do it tomorrow.

I need a teacher. I'll listen to him to not waste my money.

if you are good with these, then just self study .net will be easy peasy for you. i know what you mean by not getting focused. actually programming need patience, focus and little brains without it majority of people do shittier jobs even if they are graduated with BSE (Software Engineering Degree), you can see as a example of this by checking any university alumni updated records, it will show that out of 50 students of computer science class only 4-5 gone with the programming in their initial phase of career. Majority of students went to management, technical writing and designations that require less programming (i am talking about actual programming not building small websites of php and wordpress, school management system), because it is not everyone cup of tea.

btw my ideas was not going to charge you or anything, i don't have much time in working days, so i thought to make a study group on skype (sat/sunday) and just learn for fun, give each other exercises to solve, go creative with it and progress from their.

you can also do that with any of your friend/class fellow/ or any senior person who have some know-how about programming and want to learn more. learn it as a hobby not to make it your career.

visit this website www.glowingsoft.com
the online programming teachers are available in this company and one can also get the certificate