Need to go to Saudia Arabia for a few days

I need to go to KSA for just a few days. There's some important personal things i need to do there. How much would it cost me and what would be the procedure? Can someone guide me ? Thanks..

I think you would be much better off contacting a proper travel agent instead of asking this here!

Well ive never traveled before, So can someone tell me like what documents and other things need to be submitted and any application to be given? A general guideline basically ? Are there any requirements of traveling to a country?

duh..you need passport visa, ticket,some other documentations...wat else you wana know???

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

duh…you need passport visa, ticket,some other documentations…wat else you wana know???
[/quote]

Uhh… Estimate of cost for the whole trip ?

Well basically you'll need a Pakistani passport and then you'll need to apply for a visa to enter Saudi Arabia. You would need to contact a travel agent to get you the best deal for a flight. Since its Pakistan, international flight bookings are quite tricky. The airlines hold their economy class seats till the very last minute (so people will be forced to book the first class seats and fill them up first). Its the travel agents job to get you what you want within the price you want.

Ok thanks,

So i do have a Passport. So all i need is a Tourist visa right? Any requirements for tourist visa? How much time it takes to process? and what sort of documents are required?

And once ive got my visa, Im all set and i just need to buy a ticket. Riight? :)

Ok thanks,

So i do have a Passport. So all i need is a Tourist visa right? Any requirements for tourist visa? How much time it takes to process? and what sort of documents are required?

And once ive got my visa, Im all set and i just need to buy a ticket. Riight? :)

[/quote]

cool best of luck with the trip mate and dont forget to bring alot of “ab-e-zam zam” and dates for fellow WP members , also if you love your throat check your luggage and or any documents / things provided to you by travel agent to deliver to saudi arabia prior to leaving for saudi arabia :)

cool best of luck with the trip mate and dont forget to bring alot of “ab-e-zam zam” and dates for fellow WP members , also if you love your throat check your luggage and or any documents / things provided to you by travel agent to deliver to saudi arabia prior to leaving for saudi arabia :)

[/quote]

x222

Go visit the Saudi Embassy near Gizri. They will give you all the info.

Depends on the city you are trying to visit. AFAIK, unlike UAE, getting a visit visa for Saudi isnt that easy. You normally get a Omrah/Hajj visa for Jeddah, Makkah and Madina. If you want to visit other parts of Saudia, like Riyadh or Dammam, it will be hard to get a visit visa for these cities unless you have someone there who has an 'Iqama' and take your guarantee, or u get a work visa. Also entering Riyadh on the visa for Jeddah etc may get u into serious trouble.

Muslims are not allowed into Saudia near Hajj Season (which is 6 months) for any purpose other than Hajj, Umra. I might be wrong but thats what I heard!

MoHaa i don't think that is right

Usually after Ramadan the Umra visa isn't issued and that is because Hajjis start going to Saudia a month before the Hajj.

After Hajj up to month they don't issue Umra visa cause most Hajjis stay for a month after Hajj

so is makes about 3 months in which Umra visa aren't issued

Alamode you better contact some Travel Agent

this is strange to read, how difficult and complicated it is for one muslim to visit muslim holy land. you can go to one city within country and not another city of that country, you can do this and you can't do that.

i visited my cousins and uncle in USA in 2008 and thats after 9/11 , i was issued two years multiple entry b-2 tourist visa with no restrictions, i landed at jfk in new york stayed there for week then flew to los angeles for a month, made a 3 days trip by car to las vegas came back to los angeles then flew back to new york and then came back to pakistan without any problem and thats predominantly christian country i am talking about.

this is strange to read, how difficult and complicated it is for one muslim to visit muslim holy land. you can go to one city within country and not another city of that country, you can do this and you can’t do that.

i visited my cousins and uncle in USA in 2008 and thats after 9/11 , i was issued two years multiple entry b-2 tourist visa with no restrictions, i landed at jfk in new york stayed there for week then flew to los angeles for a month, made a 3 days trip by car to las vegas came back to los angeles then flew back to new york and then came back to pakistan without any problem and thats predominantly christian country i am talking about.

[/quote]

Some time some law make sense and some don’t.

It is not about the muslim, it is about the law saudi arab has. It should not be like that for specially another muslim. Right, but that is the law. And it is for every body. I think india has the same for any pakistani tourist. Restrict to one or two city of visit. (As far as I know)

You can visit any particular city in Saudi Arab, provided, you have some sponser (kafeel) for business/job purposes etc or you have Umra or Hajj visa to three or four city. You know a non-muslim cannot visit Macca or Medina for any purposes, even not for work. It is their law.

Regards

there is a new rate sheet on flydubai.com . Dont know much details, do check it out