Need suggestion for buying mobile

i have a budget of 6500 rs,,i like to use my current mobile to its maximum,

i would like to have a large mp3(sadly the current mobile i have has only 60mb), use the camera, bluetooth and also listen to radio,,

within remaining in 6500 budget what mobile phone would u suggest,keeping the above features in mind.

(i also have a lg c2500 spotless, in excellent condition..how much would it go for)

well i ll advise you to buy a 2nd hand mobile with or without warrant in tht budget

u ll get a good set

may b u can get n70 without warranty

One has to be very carfull when buying used cell phone. Must ask chekcing 2 to 3 days money back gurantee becuase one can find problem after lot use in 2 to 3 days.

jack, if you dont want more features other than MP3, radio,camera etc .. you could go for Samsung E200 (it has 1.3 Mega Pixel camera, MP3 player (with microSD support, and radio) also supports java games and applications and has GPRS & EDGE.

last time i checked it was around 6400 rs.

am suggestion it caz it fits ur budget just right and my Bro's been using it for da last few months.

the only downfall: if you change SIM cards alot, then this phone might get messed up, caz my bro screwed its SIM-Jacket up with lots of sim card swapping ...

abbasjin i like your suggestion, i have looked up e200 samsung and i like it,,tell me bout any other problems this phone has pls

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

abbasjin i like your suggestion, i have looked up e200 samsung and i like it,tell me bout any other problems this phone has pls
[/quote]

jack, there aren’t any other issues with this phone (as far as i know). its a good phone and pretty slim and light-weight.

if you want to take a look at an alternative option, then i’d suggest the Sony Ericsson W200i (since i’m a Sony Ericsson fan). The phone is marketed as a walkman phone (so you get very nice audio playback (with great sony ericsson bundled headset). The only downfall with this phone is, it doesn’t have blueTooth, so if you dont want blueTooth, you can go for this one, caz it has all the other features the e200 has got. Also, i dont remember the screen resolution of W200i, so do check that, caz thats an important thing to take care of if you read alot on your phone (like me :P). W200 is is in the ~6k price range ± 400 rs?

the e200 has 176x220 resolution, which is pretty great for its price range.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well i ll advise you to buy a 2nd hand mobile with or without warrant in tht budget

u ll get a good set

may b u can get n70 without warranty

[/quote]

good advice…

however n70 is difficult to get within that amount!!!

well,I got nokia 9300 within 8000R.s but it hasnt radio...

other than that it is excellent mobile for your required specifications....

how bout lg kp220 for rs 6600

http://www.whatmobile.com.pk/LG_KP220